Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yup.

A girl & Sansa may of gone on completely 2 different journeys and experiences. But to A Girl, Sansa is still the same stuck up bytch she remembers growing up with for a decade and a people don't change that much, especially ones you've known on a personal level. They can reinvent themselves, but cannot change their core

It's hard to forget your sister getting your friend and your dog killed because she couldn't stop lying :scust:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
She killed wights, not walkers. Theres a difference. And as shown,one of the walkers stepped thru dragon fire unharmed. :francis:

The way I saw it ...He stepped through some fire on the ground hes the epitome of winter so he's cold enough to negate the lil bit of fire at knee high level he walked through

But let's not act like the NK got blazed by the Dragons head on, he would probably get smoked.

Daps
Because they were PREPARED. You don't want to accept that for some reason. This was all a trap so the NK could get a dragon and break through the wall.

Ya this was clearly a trap. But when was it established or even hinted that a dragon could break through the wall?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's hard to forget your sister getting your friend and your dog killed because she couldn't stop lying :scust:

the_north_remembers_by_lefinabsoluedumonde-d59h606.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Was it entertaining, yes, but it was terrible for GOT. Like someone else said, too contemporary, slightly juvenile and doesn't hold up to the writing/dialogue of previous seasons. Go watch season 1-3 then tell me how well that writing fits the series :childplease:

I said it early this season in the main thread, but when I binge watched the entire series in the weeks before Season 7 began, the drop off in the writing is glaringly apparent watching shows back to back like that. It wasn't awful, but very noticeable, and doesn't seem to be getting any better.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My friend says he thinks Sansa sent Brianne away so that she could kill Arya. What do you all think?

:picard: Im also hearing this
:hhh: People Saying the show will end with a ruthless Sansa on the Iron Throne as the new heart of darkness, the new Cersei.

I admit I would love that ending just to see the RAGE online from Sansa haters.:lolbron:

Would be silly though:mjlol:

Daps
She didn't mean 'small' in stature I dont think. She was referring to him being a b*stard and thus not born high enough

Wasn't Daario a b*stard tho? Def wasn't high born. :sas1:

I gotta decide if its now #SMJ or if I'm gonna forgive him since he did get selflessly saved by her:patrice:

After the official airing Sunday, #StarkSet gonna have to convene on this. I was roasted for saying I didn't care if Jon bent the knee cuz all that mattered was the Night King and his army. Now #WolfGang is in here avoiding this part of the episode like the plague. :sas2:

Daps
Benjen is dead tho. Children of the forest put dragonglass in his chest to prevent him from turning into a wight. That's why he couldn't go South of the wall anymore.
They kept him alive with magic, but I don't think they put dragonglass in his chest....that's how they created the Night King.

Daps
The dragon fire burning on the ground reacted to the NK just like regular fire has. It went out when he walked up to it and lit up after he passed it.

At this point we're just assuming dragon fire will fukk them up without any proof. Also, how do you figure dragon fire can tear down the Wall? That's something you just made up

LMAO. I'm going to revisit this thread after Episode 7. That's all.

So when asked to back up your claim, your response is that you'll revisit this after episode 7???. :gucci:

You're clearly in here spoiling. Reported.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Naw she sent her away cause she's too p*ssy to go back to KL. Can't blame her though.
I mean that's what I thought as well but her convo with little finger and how Brianne vowed to protect them both, why would that conversation occur? Idk I think Sansa could be plotting but I also don't think she has the balls to do that. I also think Arya is a step ahead of little finger and is playing his little game for now.