Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We get it...... show is falling off...... Its still falling from a height no other show has ever seen though.

How can they top last season's finale. How. Is it even possible......episode 6 was up there with last season's penultimate episode. Episode 7 is gonna be up there too. Need at least 2 of these to happen.

A) Wall coming down. War vs the Dead kicks off.
B) Not everyone makes it out of that meeting alive: Cerci, Jamie, Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Brienne. Someone dies.
C) Little Finger Dies....Its time
D) The reveal of Jon Snow ancestry and recent bending of the knee allows Sansa to be declared Queen in the North

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
His lineup is crazy:bryan:
He got a polar bear, a giant in Wun Wun and now a dragon:damn:
Watch him get a direwolf next:mjcry:
He is probably recruiting nymeria and her goons next:wow:
Well they did get Bran's wolf Summer.
I wouldn't be surprised if they got a Warg...They supposed to have some Giant Ice Spiders...They got to have Mammoths...I'd love to see some of our favorite dead make some cameos. All the northern legends...When that raise the dead from the Winterfell Crypts its goin down.

Jards

All Star
Daps
episode was absolute trash, just too many wtf decisions from the characters for faux suspense :trash:
and here he is folks, that ONE guy :heh:
It wasn't trash but he has a point. Outside of the spectacle this was basically a GTA side mission. BoB, WotW, Hardhome and Spoils of war were more earned because they took the time to build up to those. This ep was the result of a half ass plan in the previous ep that didn't make any sense and a series of fast forwards to put people in place for the next big set piece.
It seems like the show is heading to a great schism: people who enjoy the battle scenes, production value and michael bay esque moments vs.the people who've enjoyed the show for the nuance and plot and character development. I hate to sound as snobbish as the book readers have in the past but the show is progressively becoming more hollywood than it ever has.
This.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
where them wights get them big ass chains to drag that dragon out? just have them shyts lying around scattered north of the wall
Logic went out the window for this entire season.
Maybe I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel but why doesn't
The Night King throw the ice spear at the Dragon everyone is trying to get on? The one that isn't flying and just sitting there
see above
The stupid thing is Bran could squash this beef in 1 min lol.
see above

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So who is the night king? Was he once a human being himself?

full

have you skipped all the previous seasons and just started at season 7.

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall episode was good, but things are becoming a little bit too convenient especially for Jon. I don't think he's took an L since his resurrection.

The ending was a bit off. These moments of Jon in a hopeless situation and then surprisingly living is getting ridiculous. Seems like the only reason he was left behind from a writing standpoint was to close the loose end about his uncle benjen which seemed pretty anticlimactic. Otherwise he could have just been wounded during the rescue and we still could have had that scene with him and Daney.

I can't tell if its some weird prophecy, extreme luck, or just plain old plot shields that are preventing this dude from dying.

The rate at which they are moving things forward is almost distracting. I wasn't expecting Jon to make it back to Eastwatch 4 minutes after the rest of the gang did.( not in actual time but in episode time). I thought for sure he would been reunited with them at a later episode.

Daps
The show is dope but something off about this season, they fukked up on the pacing somewhere.

They went too slow w dany in the past seasons and now they going way too fast

I didn't have a problem with the pacing/"teleportation" this season because I feel like it's fitting that things get more action packed as everything they've been building for six seasons is coming to head. Aside from the Tarly's, all the other characters are pretty well developed already, so there's no need to show them en route to places if nothing happens on the way. Prior to this episode, the "teleportation" was strictly to benefit, us the viewer. Dany saving the day this episode was the first time it benefited the characters. I really can't defend that.

It's also falling into the trope of getting characters too close to death only to have them conveniently saved. Started with Jamie falling into the water and Dany's whole army just turning their back as they swam away:comeon:. Then this episode with Jon, the same thing, except a wight spots him...but out of nowhere here comes Benjen :comeon:. And again with Tormond getting pummeled by wights only to be saved by Jorah (i think?):comeon:

I'm surprised to see people calling this a top ten episode. If the rest of the series was of this quality, it would not be GOAT-level

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For everyone thinking people are picking on Sansa, let's go back down memory lane.

- Sansa fell in love with Joffrey. Never really saw herself as a Northern girl. Wanted to go down South, marry a Prince, etc. Her and Arya never got along because of these differences.
- Sansa sees Joffrey fukking with Arya & Mycah. Sansa lies about Joffrey starting it.
- Mycah gets killed because of it. Lady gets killed because of it. Don't try to act like this isn't a big deal :comeon: This is incredibly grimy.
- Sansa snitches on Ned for wanting to leave King's Landing before the Lannister guards can catch him (only a Book storyline though)
- Sansa continues to think Joffrey may change, while her father sits in a prison cell dirty and stinking:scust:
- Joffrey kills Ned....Sansa writes a letter to Robb calling their recently beheaded father a traitor. Even if she was a pawn, that's something Arya or Lyanna would never do.
- Sansa is used as a pawn by the Tyrells, the Lannisters and Littlefinger, all conspiring to get to claim Winterfell through her. Something the Northmen see through EASILY.
- She actually marries Tyrion and Ramsey....not her fault....but others cant help but question what her motives are.
- In the Battle of the b*stards, she goes from wanting Rickon back to saying he's dead already :scust: Imagine Ned saying that about his son? :scust: Imagine Catelyn saying that about Sansa & Arya when they were kidnapped in KL? :scust: No, Catelyn sent Brienne on a suicide mission to get her daughters back, remember?
- In the Battle of the b*stards, she withheld crucial information from Jon, putting his life at risk.
- Before Jon was crowned KITN, she still kept calling him a b*stard every now and then :mjpls:
- After Jon was crowned KITN, she undermined his authority twice in front of the other Lords when she should've handled that in private
- After Jon left her in charge, instead of immediately shutting down any talks of treason, she allowed it to fester before saying "no, my lords, Jon is King, okay" :mjgrin: along with being a little too happy to be in charge.
- Plus, when Bran came back, she was EXTREMELY QUICK to say Bran could be the Lord of Winterfell now, eventhough Jon was just chosen as King and Bran's a cripple and clearly had no desire to rule.

Arya MIGHT BE CRAZY but, she's NOT CRAZY to think this way about Sansa giving their past with each other and Sansa's history.

Exactly!!!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Convinced my girl to watch and not wait for Sunday and now she's convinced Tormund's on that bisexual tip:dwillhuh:
:dame:

they had me thinkin that too...Hollywood love to push their gay agenda...with Loros and Renly dead it only makes sense.
I thought it was obvious he was joking. He immediately remarked to Jon that Gendry wasn't too smart. Tormund might've fukked a bear but it was a female bear:russ:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure we've seen the faceless take other people's faces without them being dead...aryas face was taken etc

Can she take Sansas face without harming her? I see her doing so to manipulate LF trap him in his own game and end him.

And Danys army is all spread out she got unsullied at the rock, dorthraki around high garden, tyrion just chilling at dragon stone with missandei, WW Dragon beyond the wall, she on her way to KL
:mjgrin:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
For everyone thinking people are picking on Sansa, let's go back down memory lane.

- Sansa fell in love with Joffrey. Never really saw herself as a Northern girl. Wanted to go down South, marry a Prince, etc. Her and Arya never got along because of these differences.
- Sansa sees Joffrey fukking with Arya & Mycah. Sansa lies about Joffrey starting it.
- Mycah gets killed because of it. Lady gets killed because of it. Don't try to act like this isn't a big deal :comeon: This is incredibly grimy.
- Sansa snitches on Ned for wanting to leave King's Landing before the Lannister guards can catch him (only a Book storyline though)
- Sansa continues to think Joffrey may change, while her father sits in a prison cell dirty and stinking:scust:
- Joffrey kills Ned....Sansa writes a letter to Robb calling their recently beheaded father a traitor. Even if she was a pawn, that's something Arya or Lyanna would never do.
- Sansa is used as a pawn by the Tyrells, the Lannisters and Littlefinger, all conspiring to get to claim Winterfell through her. Something the Northmen see through EASILY.
- She actually marries Tyrion and Ramsey....not her fault....but others cant help but question what her motives are.
- In the Battle of the b*stards, she goes from wanting Rickon back to saying he's dead already :scust: Imagine Ned saying that about his son? :scust: Imagine Catelyn saying that about Sansa & Arya when they were kidnapped in KL? :scust: No, Catelyn sent Brienne on a suicide mission to get her daughters back, remember?
- In the Battle of the b*stards, she withheld crucial information from Jon, putting his life at risk.
- Before Jon was crowned KITN, she still kept calling him a b*stard every now and then :mjpls:
- After Jon was crowned KITN, she undermined his authority twice in front of the other Lords when she should've handled that in private
- After Jon left her in charge, instead of immediately shutting down any talks of treason, she allowed it to fester before saying "no, my lords, Jon is King, okay" :mjgrin: along with being a little too happy to be in charge.
- Plus, when Bran came back, she was EXTREMELY QUICK to say Bran could be the Lord of Winterfell now, eventhough Jon was just chosen as King and Bran's a cripple and clearly had no desire to rule.

Arya MIGHT BE CRAZY but, she's NOT CRAZY to think this way about Sansa giving their past with each other and Sansa's history.

Yup.

A girl & Sansa may of gone on completely 2 different journeys and experiences. But to A Girl, Sansa is still the same stuck up bytch she remembers growing up with for a decade and a people don't change that much, especially ones you've known on a personal level. They can reinvent themselves, but cannot change their core