Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Was it entertaining, yes, but it was terrible for GOT. Like someone else said, too contemporary, slightly juvenile and doesn't hold up to the writing/dialogue of previous seasons. Go watch season 1-3 then tell me how well that writing fits the series :childplease:
It seems like the show is heading to a great schism: people who enjoy the battle scenes, production value and michael bay esque moments vs.the people who've enjoyed the show for the nuance and plot and character development. I hate to sound as snobbish as the book readers have in the past but the show is progressively becoming more hollywood than it ever has.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
according to him, its common sense. What he fails to realize that Dragon glass being forged by Dragons fire is a theory. Matter of fact, the Maesters of Westeros believe it came from the fire of the earth and its called Obsidian thus why Jon found a cave full of it and other people think the Children of the forest forged magic into it but lets let this dweeb tell us FACTS about an uncertain rumor :mjlol:
Lol then I guess Jon isn't Rhaegar and Lyannas son since the show hasn't explicitly stated it huh?

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't understand why they haven't shown Brandon yet. They showed legit every person from Ned's family so far (The dad Rickard, Lyanna, Ned, Benjen). Brandon was a badass. How they gonna never show him? :patrice: I know they gotta save all their budget for CGI but, it would be dope if they did a Tourney at Harrenhall scene. You could show Brandon, Rhaegar, Lyanna, the Mad King, a prime Robert Baratheon, Elia Martell, Arthur Dayne again (:wow:) and how the old Kingdom used to be all in one quick scene.

Apex

Banned
Daps
THAT MAY HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST EPISODE IN THE SERIES.

JON SNOW REALLY THE BOY WHO LIVED. MAN ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO NOT DIE.

Apex

Banned
Daps
So who is the night king? Was he once a human being himself?

Jards

All Star
Daps
If this is Littlefinger's last hurrah, they better come up with something dope to best him. I just can't see him getting away with it so late into the series, his scheming would be a burden for next season.
Cersei also - they need to be done with the political manoeuvring aspect by s8. We've seen 7 seasons of that and frankly they're not executing it as well as they were in the earlier seasons, especially since Tyrion, LF and Varys left Kings Landing. s8 needs to be all about that great war fukkery.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
The White Walkers are the equivalent of the Warriors after they just signed Durant. The rest of Westeros is fcked. The hound needs a spinoff show.