Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh, if this were the walking dead, yes, dragon fire would kill them. But this show and GRRM have never been that straightforward nor made obstacles that easy to overcome. You should apply show logic to this...until it's concretely established, it's just a wild guess/wish.
It's cool. I'm just a fan. And I like talking about the show, but I'm not going to debate with someone who refuses to apply logic and needs everything spoonfed to them. V. Steel, Dragonglass-- it all is a byproduct of Dragonfire. Both those items kill WW. It stands to reason that dragonfire will do the same. It's even strong enough to destroy the Wall.

:francis: Be obtuse brehs.

P.S. People are dumb and a lot of dumb people watch the show because it's popular. Just because dummies are asking the question doesn't make it legitimate.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Watching it and Sansa the weakest link dumb ass bytch

Little finger doesn't even have a little ginger he should have been put to death

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:skip: It's been a common conversation amongst book readers and show watchers alike that Dragonfire would bring down the wall. Hell in the books there was even the Horn of Winter that was rumored to do the same. You're just a casual fan. Nothing wrong with that. But you're arguing with me and my GOT knowledge is Citadel library level.
The Horn of Winter isn't dragon fire. Conversation amongst fans isn't evidence. So tell me Arch Maester, where has it been shown or even referenced in the show or books? Lol@ using show watchers as proof. Have you been in the other threas? Some nikkas think Bran is the NK and that's who you want to use to back up your point:russ: Like I said, you've obviously read the spoilers and now trying to pass it off as something you came up with.

Carry on smartly breh

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
asking for proof of something is trying to be clever? :heh: nikka a quick google search shows this exact topic has been debated all over the internet for years because IT HAS NOT BEEN STATED AS A FACT. (Not in the show nor the books).

Secondly, that would be simple as fukk, an easy solution like that isnt the way of the show/GRRM. We've also seen multiple times how flames seem to part when a WW walks thru, all of this is evidence to the contrary.

So as I originally stated, please point me to where this was concretely established on the show...:feedme:

As for fire and the wall, the source who leaked the scripts said it's the heat of the fire that melts the wall, not an issue with the magic...,but we're not there yet so that's still TBD.
Breh, if this were the walking dead, yes, dragon fire would kill them. But this show and GRRM have never been that straightforward nor made obstacles that easy to overcome. You should apply show logic to this...until it's concretely established, it's just a wild guess/wish.
GRRM only gave them the endpoints-- which is why we just had to accept that the NK can one shot a dragon with a hand thrown spear. Realistically, if Dany brings her dragons and Jon goes to get his fighters in the North, they could have ended the Long Night before it even begins. Those dragons were laying waste to the NKs army. It was no contest. GRRM made Dany overpowered. Its the same way Euron built 1K ships in a couple months on an island with one of the smallest populations in Westeros and no natural resources. It takes 50 men to man a Galleon-- so according the the writers-- Euron has roughly 50K men at his back and can build ships from nothing in no time. Dany would have steamrolled Westeros and the NK if there wasn't a story to be told.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The Horn of Winter isn't dragon fire. Conversation amongst fans isn't evidence. So tell me Arch Maester, where has it been shown or even referenced in the show or books? Lol@ using show watchers as proof. Have you been in the other threas? Some nikkas think Bran is the NK and that's who you want to use to back up your point:russ: Like I said, you've obviously read the spoilers and now trying to pass it off as something you came up with.

Carry on smartly breh
nikka I only brought up the Horn of Winter to let you know that theres has been discussion for years regarding how the NK would go about passing the wall. And yes it is possible that the NK is a version of Bran from the past. I also partially subscribe to that theory. You're basically saying I don't read and I'm not a fan. I don't need spoilers and leaks to read, comprehend, and come to a consensus.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
nikka I only brought up the Horn of Winter to let you know that theres has been discussion for years regarding how the NK would go about passing the wall. And yes it is possible that the NK is a version of Bran from the past. I also partially subscribe to that theory. You're basically saying I don't read and I'm not a fan. I don't need spoilers and leaks to read, comprehend, and come to a consensus.
Key word "discussion". That's completely different from stating dragon fire can bring down the wall as a fact with absolutely nothing to back it up other than leaked spoilers.

Daps
That's exactly what she meant

Daario and Drago were big mfers

Size aint everything. Drogo died like a bytch. Real nikkas don't die from infections.

Daario would've dead by now. The Thenn would've killed him, I could easily see Karl Tanner killing him and the White Walker would have had that nikka in the snow somewhere leaking.

:mjlol:
Jon is a pretty boy / manlet. She like the big rough types with long hair.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You have no proof of this
according to him, its common sense. What he fails to realize that Dragon glass being forged by Dragons fire is a theory. Matter of fact, the Maesters of Westeros believe it came from the fire of the earth and its called Obsidian thus why Jon found a cave full of it and other people think the Children of the forest forged magic into it but lets let this dweeb tell us FACTS about an uncertain rumor :mjlol:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Random musings:

* I don't think Jon's parentage is ever going to be fully revealed. This allows for Jon and Dany to horizontal line dance without them having to justify the incestuous nature of the relationship, as well as the audience. Also, I think his parentage never being entirely revealed will add a bit of irony to the end game. He's going to sit on the throne as Jon Snow a b*stard - when really he's truly the rightful king, anyways.

* Dany is definitely dying. I don't know how many other ways the writers can say, "this bytch dead."

* I don't think the show is ending because is ending or having these abbreviated seasons because of lack of material. Mofos are basically tired of doing the show production and cast alike. 7 years is a long ass time in the life over an actor/actress/producer. shyt, it's a long time in general. You could go to medical school and complete a residency in that time. I mean, I get it; but goddamn.

* I've always been fascinated by time and time travel for a variety of reasons. Such that, I think that I've seen almost every film made on the subject. I wrote a long wordy explanation stating why in terms of time travel theory I don't think the Night King is Bran, but I'll keep it short and simple as I can. Bran and the NK are both occupying the SAME reality at the same time. This is the key here and the major difference between the Hodor causal loop (i.e. current reality (C) Hodor is a fukked up and has always been fukked up in our reality -- which is caused by time travel occurrence (B) in the future, which created C to begin with). We never saw normal Hodor in the same reality at the same time as fukked up Hodor, whilst interacting like we have Bran and the NK. That means that either the NK or Bran would have to be from the future. How else do you interact with yourself in the past/present? Okay, cool. The problem with this is that kind of time travel creates an entirely new timeline. Think about it. How do you engage yourself in the past and aid or stop yourself from doing things but the future remains static? The original timeline is destroyed and you can't return to it exactly as it was before (see Back II the Future, Time Cop, et al). In other words, Ned could still be alive in this new future timeline. Joffrey still king, and so on. I don't think they're going to go that route with an altered future timeline. Even if it wasn't as drastic as my examples, I believe this timeline we on is definite and they don't want to open up that multiple timeline box.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The night king knows he has to get passed the wall and cant without a dragon. He obviously knows things we do not so im prepared to accept that without calling it straight bad writing. Or am i completely wrong and he can pass the wall now?

This does look like a trap.. why was he just waiting there really. If you noticed the army circled right away.. but then why attack cause hound threw a rock...

Idk.. but how could the long night come WITHOUT a dragon.. he needs one to pass theres no other way.. right? Or is it cause bran got touched. Was that ever explained because than why would bran go south

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think the crux of this storyline is Arya drawing LF out using Sansa rather than Sansa vs. Arya, Arya's behaviour feels off in all of the scenes.
yea arya is going WAY overboard right now. like a cliche movie villian. this shyt isn't her at all. she's obviously got some shyt up her sleeve. I said it in the main thread. I think she's letting littlefinger believe he's in control, but she's gonna catch him when the time is right. she's got too much training to be this careless. she knows what she's doing.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Predictions: Apparently they're so good I'm getting accused of posting actual spoilers

- The Wall is coming down next episode.
- Meeting between Jon, Dany, Cersei, and Jamie (and Brienne)

I have no idea how Cersei is gonna react, but I suspect Jamie will be more level headed. Cersei is probably setting a trap for them. And I agree with people saying that it's time for Littlefinger to go. It's too late in the game for his shyt.

Last edited: