Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I already replied to you, point to the exact episode and timestamp where this has been revealed.
nikka stop trying to be clever asking for episodes and timestamps :russ:

It's common sense. Dragonfire can literally tear down the MAGICAL Wall that's been standing for millennia and designed to KEEP WW/NK from passing... yet you're arguing that Dragonfire can't kill WWs or the NK. Now you explain how that would make any sense.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they were PREPARED. You don't want to accept that for some reason. This was all a trap so the NK could get a dragon and break through the wall.
lol...you explained it to dude 10 different times

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
People like you frustrate me. He stepped through the remnants of dragon fire-- not direct dragon fire-- there's a difference. All dragon related items kills walkers/wights etc.
people like u are naive. There is no evidence that dragon fire can kill white walkers.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

It's common sense. Dragonfire can literally tear down the MAGICAL Wall that's been standing for millennia and designed to KEEP WW/NK from passing... yet you're arguing that Dragonfire can't kill WWs or the NK. Now you explain how that would make any sense.
The dragon fire burning on the ground reacted to the NK just like regular fire has. It went out when he walked up to it and lit up after he passed it.

At this point we're just assuming dragon fire will fukk them up without any proof. Also, how do you figure dragon fire can tear down the Wall? That's something you just made up

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
lol...you explained it to dude 10 different times
It's frustrating. This is how misinformation gets spread around and folks get more confused than they already are. I have people telling me that the same dragonfire that can melt the Wall can't kill WW/NK despite the Wall being magically strong enough to keep the NK and WW from passing.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The dragon fire burning on the ground reacted to the NK just like regular fire has. It went out when he walked up to it and lit up after he passed it.

At this point we're just assuming dragon fire will fukk them up without any proof. Also, how do you figure dragon fire can tear down the Wall? That's something you just made up
LMAO. I'm going to revisit this thread after Episode 7. That's all.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

asking for proof of something is trying to be clever? :heh: nikka a quick google search shows this exact topic has been debated all over the internet for years because IT HAS NOT BEEN STATED AS A FACT. (Not in the show nor the books).

Secondly, that would be simple as fukk, an easy solution like that isnt the way of the show/GRRM. We've also seen multiple times how flames seem to part when a WW walks thru, all of this is evidence to the contrary.

So as I originally stated, please point me to where this was concretely established on the show...:feedme:

As for fire and the wall, the source who leaked the scripts said it's the heat of the fire that melts the wall, not an issue with the magic...,but we're not there yet so that's still TBD.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yooooo...I haven't been this depressed after an episode of GOT since they killed my Uncle Ned y'all :to:

First off RIP viserion :damn: even having read the spoilers seeing that shyt go down was :justwow:

WW army is OP, but at least now I know "all they have to do" is kill the WW's/night king and the army of the dead will be stopped

Dany's acting and attempts at emoting were really bad this episode :huhldup: it looked like she wanted to laugh during the whole scene with jon

Speaking of which...we bent the fukking knee :snoop:

Between him doing that and the fukking doom approaching, targset, this the hardest thing for me to do, been beefing with y'all since I joined the coli GOT threads in season 4...but even the bloods and crips laid down their colors for a greater cause, so I'm officially claiming a truce with y'all :sadcam:

But seriously, this episode just left me with a heavy sense of dread...especially a god damn ice dragon :damn:

fukk that, it don't count if he didn't actually do it

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
asking for proof of something is trying to be clever? :heh: nikka a quick google search shows this exact topic has been debated all over the internet for years because IT HAS NOT BEEN STATED AS A FACT. (Not in the show nor the books).

Secondly, that would be simple as fukk, an easy solution like that isnt the way of the show/GRRM. We've also seen multiple times how flames seem to part when a WW walks thru, all of this is evidence to the contrary.

So as I originally stated, please point me to where this was concretely established on the show...:feedme:

As for fire and the wall, the source who leaked the scripts said it's the heat of the fire that melts the wall, not an issue with the magic...,but we're not there yet so that's still TBD.
It's cool. I'm just a fan. And I like talking about the show, but I'm not going to debate with someone who refuses to apply logic and needs everything spoonfed to them. V. Steel, Dragonglass-- it all is a byproduct of Dragonfire. Both those items kill WW. It stands to reason that dragonfire will do the same. It's even strong enough to destroy the Wall.

:francis: Be obtuse brehs.

P.S. People are dumb and a lot of dumb people watch the show because it's popular. Just because dummies are asking the question doesn't make it legitimate.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
LMAO. I'm going to revisit this thread after Episode 7. That's all.
giphy.gif

Oh so you read spoilers and trying this shyt off like common knowledge when no mention of dragon fire bringing down the wall has ever been made in the show or the books.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
giphy.gif

Oh so you read spoilers and trying this shyt off like common knowledge when no mention of dragon fire bringing down the wall has ever been made in the show or the books.
:skip: It's been a common conversation amongst book readers and show watchers alike that Dragonfire would bring down the wall. Hell in the books there was even the Horn of Winter that was rumored to do the same. You're just a casual fan. Nothing wrong with that. But you're arguing with me and my GOT knowledge is Citadel library level.