Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And damn Dany, if you wasn't an absentee mom, locking your kids up and ignoring them to play mhysa to errybody else, viserion a would've learned how to duck and dodge like drogon did while out in the wild. Don't take care of your kids and be surprised when they wind up dead in the streets brehettes :francis:

She low key stunted his growth keeping him locked up in the closet for years, my man only seen the sun for what half his life?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Sansa is more political savvy than Arya. And that's not hard to do considering Arya's idea of politics is "kill them".

And as many dumb choices Sansa has made, I'm not sure any are as dumb as this

Arya had more tutelage and handholding than almost anyone in the entire series. She had a long list of mentors, from knights to freaking magic assassins, and she still does stupid shyt like stalk people in broad daylight with her regular face.

Her only saving grace is she gets to hide behind being a little girl, so no one is ever checking for her.

Arya fukks up and learns though. Sansa still a fukking idiot.

And she gets shyt done - unlike Sansa taking credit for other people's shyt. Just like her father with the ducktales :hhh:

"I got Winterfell back"

This bytch :gucci: That's why I couldn't be #starkset. I ain't got the stomach for that kind of trifling shyt in my squad.

Every single one of yal should've been
PdtNwox.gif
yal don't deserve Jon :pacspit:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Size aint everything. Drogo died like a bytch. Real nikkas don't die from infections.

Daario would've dead by now. The Thenn would've killed him, I could easily see Karl Tanner killing him and the White Walker would have had that nikka in the snow somewhere leaking.

It's just her preference in men. In the books, it's hinted that she's a bit shallow and likes the badass and brolick types of dudes.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
For everyone thinking people are picking on Sansa, let's go back down memory lane.

- Sansa fell in love with Joffrey. Never really saw herself as a Northern girl. Wanted to go down South, marry a Prince, etc. Her and Arya never got along because of these differences.
- Sansa sees Joffrey fukking with Arya & Mycah. Sansa lies about Joffrey starting it.
- Mycah gets killed because of it. Lady gets killed because of it. Don't try to act like this isn't a big deal :comeon: This is incredibly grimy.
- Sansa snitches on Ned for wanting to leave King's Landing before the Lannister guards can catch him (only a Book storyline though)
- Sansa continues to think Joffrey may change, while her father sits in a prison cell dirty and stinking:scust:
- Joffrey kills Ned....Sansa writes a letter to Robb calling their recently beheaded father a traitor. Even if she was a pawn, that's something Arya or Lyanna would never do.
- Sansa is used as a pawn by the Tyrells, the Lannisters and Littlefinger, all conspiring to get to claim Winterfell through her. Something the Northmen see through EASILY.
- She actually marries Tyrion and Ramsey....not her fault....but others cant help but question what her motives are.
- In the Battle of the b*stards, she goes from wanting Rickon back to saying he's dead already :scust: Imagine Ned saying that about his son? :scust: Imagine Catelyn saying that about Sansa & Arya when they were kidnapped in KL? :scust: No, Catelyn sent Brienne on a suicide mission to get her daughters back, remember?
- In the Battle of the b*stards, she withheld crucial information from Jon, putting his life at risk.
- Before Jon was crowned KITN, she still kept calling him a b*stard every now and then :mjpls:
- After Jon was crowned KITN, she undermined his authority twice in front of the other Lords when she should've handled that in private
- After Jon left her in charge, instead of immediately shutting down any talks of treason, she allowed it to fester before saying "no, my lords, Jon is King, okay" :mjgrin: along with being a little too happy to be in charge.
- Plus, when Bran came back, she was EXTREMELY QUICK to say Bran could be the Lord of Winterfell now, eventhough Jon was just chosen as King and Bran's a cripple and clearly had no desire to rule.

Arya MIGHT BE CRAZY but, she's NOT CRAZY to think this way about Sansa giving their past with each other and Sansa's history.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What I did not get is LF telling Sansa to use Brienne and then Sansa sending her down south.
That confused the fukk out of me. After seeing Brienne sent south I took it as a threat to Arya. Meaning LF was telling Sansa if she was planning to do something to Arya, Brienne would have to be out of the picture 1st.

I hate to say it and finally agree with other posters but this storytelling is getting really bad. I'm enjoying the scenes but not the story if that makes any sense.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
shyt is lame and way too fan fictiony for me. :stopitslime:
I gave up on the show a while ago :manny: and you mean fan service i think.....Dany's entire arc since like season 2 or 3 was nothing but fan service W's, that element of the story aint new

but that aint even my main gripe (it's still funny that the show turned(?) into a zombie apocalypse flick :mjlol: shameful)

My main issue is how terrible the dialogue got :scust: my girl isn't the most attentive watcher but even she was wondering why damn near all the convos were this weird mix of awkward and too contemporary in setting up jokes. That and seemingly intelligent characters/institutions being stupid as fukk (Citadel :snoop: nikkas had a cure for greyscale and gave a paper thin reason for why Sam was able to do it)

These nikkas had "dikk" jokes in the last 2 episodes :mjlol: it's basically just dope action scenes saving episodes at this point

Show went to shyt once GRRM dropped off the outline and let them nikkas finish it themselves