Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
After watching the episode again, the Sansa-Arya shyt had BETTER have a more satisfying conclusion than what the season spoilers say. I know those Season 7 spoilers have been 100%
On point but they didn't cover the nuances leading to shyt going down. I just want something stronger than Arya being mad at Sansa because of that old ass letter.
Still watching Arya make Sansa squirm is fun in itself

Sansa: The Knights Of The Vale follow ME!!

Arya::demonic:

Sansa: You should be on your knees thanking ME for getting Winterfell back!!!

Arya: :birdman:

Sansa: I've got over a hundred men loyal to ME!!!

Arya: :childplease:

Sansa: I've survived things you couldn't imagine! You have no idea what's happened to ME!!!

Araya: Lets play a game then shall we:ufdup:

It's StarkSet out here but Sansa can :camby:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Because preteen ninja Assassins just waltzing around Winterfell aint in his best interests lol.

Also he might think Arya is holding a grudge because she was there when he was with Tywin potting against her brother.

If this is Littlefinger's last hurrah, they better come up with something dope to best him. I just can't see him getting away with it so late into the series, his scheming would be a burden for next season.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
That's exactly what she meant

Daario and Drago were big mfers

Size aint everything. Drogo died like a bytch. Real nikkas don't die from infections.

Daario would've dead by now. The Thenn would've killed him, I could easily see Karl Tanner killing him and the White Walker would have had that nikka in the snow somewhere leaking.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Size aint everything. Drogo died like a bytch. Real nikkas don't die from infections.

Daario would've dead by now. The Thenn would've killed him, I could easily see Karl Tanner killing him and the White Walker would have had that nikka in the snow somewhere leaking.
Well I'm not sure what this has to do with her being attracted to tall guys:skip:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I think it's because she can't fight or do dope shyt. And she's not elite at scheming either.

I'm not her biggest fan but she doesn't deserve any hate for what's going on with Arya.
Well by hook or crook she played a major hand in the Starks biggest win of the series:hubie:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yooooo...I haven't been this depressed after an episode of GOT since they killed my Uncle Ned y'all :to:

First off RIP viserion :damn: even having read the spoilers seeing that shyt go down was :justwow:

WW army is OP, but at least now I know "all they have to do" is kill the WW's/night king and the army of the dead will be stopped

Dany's acting and attempts at emoting were really bad this episode :huhldup: it looked like she wanted to laugh during the whole scene with jon

Speaking of which...we bent the fukking knee :snoop:

Between him doing that and the fukking doom approaching, targset, this the hardest thing for me to do, been beefing with y'all since I joined the coli GOT threads in season 4...but even the bloods and crips laid down their colors for a greater cause, so I'm officially claiming a truce with y'all :sadcam:

But seriously, this episode just left me with a heavy sense of dread...especially a god damn ice dragon :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why do y'all hate Sansa :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
Why does anyone like her is the real question.

She got her house fukked up. She isn't politically savy no matter what yal keep saying (I still don't get this shyt. She got a makeover and slapped a kid in the Vale and ever since people been saying she's a boss like that's real win out here). She AINT loyal. And she hasn't grown at all. If anything, Arya bringing her bytch out in just a few days at Winterfell shows that she can't even be successfully fake as fukk. Arya was spot on when she said Lyanna would pull her card the moment she started copping pleas about "I was a scared little girl".

And Sansa got the nerve to say SHE won Winterfell back? :hhh: If you ain't throw your drink at the screen when she said that you a ho.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooooo...I haven't been this depressed after an episode of GOT since they killed my Uncle Ned y'all :to:

First off RIP viserion :damn: even having read the spoilers seeing that shyt go down was :justwow:

WW army is OP, but at least now I know "all they have to do" is kill the WW's/night king and the army of the dead will be stopped

Dany's acting and attempts at emoting were really bad this episode :huhldup: it looked like she wanted to laugh during the whole scene with jon

Speaking of which...we bent the fukking knee :snoop:

Between him doing that and the fukking doom approaching, targset, this the hardest thing for me to do, been beefing with y'all since I joined the coli GOT threads in season 4...but even the bloods and crips laid down their colors for a greater cause, so I'm officially claiming a truce with y'all :sadcam:

But seriously, this episode just left me with a heavy sense of dread...especially a god damn ice dragon :damn:

Ice dragon, ice giants, ice bears, I hope he don't have a secret direwolf pack too :mjcry: