Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He was about to die if she didn't get help:what:

If I remember correctly he dismissed the Vale

Sometimes I wonder if I watch the same show as y'all :pachaha:
He dismissed them because Sansa wasn't straight up :dahell: Maybe we ain't watching the same show. If Jon knew that Vale soldiers were on the board, even potentially, then everything changes.

Or are you trying to say that Sansa was right to let Jon run out there ready to die in order save Rickon like that was the plan all along?

oochie wally

one mic

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
He was about to die if she didn't get help:what:

If I remember correctly he dismissed the Vale

Sometimes I wonder if I watch the same show as y'all :pachaha:

He already killed a White Walker, a Thenn and Karl Tanner by that point so he was certified in them streets

Aint his fault he only had 62 Mormonts and a thousand wildings to fight with. Who winning with that roster breh :scust: John already showed at Castle Black what he could do with a real army + Hardhome + Craster's Keep. Sansa was foul for not telling Jon and trusting him, a nikka that fought and won countless battles to make the best military decision. I think she was lowkey hoping Jon & Rickon both died so she could be the new ruler of Winterfell :scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this show feels so much different from the 1st 4 seasons
Agree, at first I wasn't with the folks who clowned the writing, but aside from arya's monologue, this ep was kind cringeworthy. I appreciate the banter between the guys, but that shyt was seriously a little too Hollywood, sounded like a "bro" flick. This season is entertaining me because it's pushing us toward the end but if I'm honest, it's also disappointing me, it's not the quality we got season 1-4 and even 6

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'm convinced that's exactly what they wanted. Cause why were they just waiting in a holding pattern for so long?
The ice was thin and a bunch were sinking. So they held back. Once The Hound threw that rock, they saw the ice had formed again over the water. So they attacked.

Good ep...more intrigued by Arya and Sansa going into the next ep though.

Looks like the Mountain, Hound and Brienne might have a royal rumble orgy in king's landing.

Sansa playing tricks with that raven, I assume...Littlefinger put her on. She stays getting played by dudes. Seems to be her purpose in life.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Yooooo...I haven't been this depressed after an episode of GOT since they killed my Uncle Ned y'all :to:

First off RIP viserion :damn: even having read the spoilers seeing that shyt go down was :justwow:

WW army is OP, but at least now I know "all they have to do" is kill the WW's/night king and the army of the dead will be stopped

Dany's acting and attempts at emoting were really bad this episode :huhldup: it looked like she wanted to laugh during the whole scene with jon

Speaking of which...we bent the fukking knee :snoop:

Between him doing that and the fukking doom approaching, targset, this the hardest thing for me to do, been beefing with y'all since I joined the coli GOT threads in season 4...but even the bloods and crips laid down their colors for a greater cause, so I'm officially claiming a truce with y'all :sadcam:

But seriously, this episode just left me with a heavy sense of dread...especially a god damn ice dragon :damn:

It's gonna get rough in these Westeros streets
full

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
This nikka Jon always being saved like a bytch :lolbron:

Some a the dialogue was corny and more typical (:martin:) film tropes this episode compared to others but overall was piff

The bear :skip:

Dilemma: Kill Lannister and her army first but then have less men after war to fight NK and all humans dead or fight NK and could win but army so weakened the Lannister come through after and crush your buildings

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
There is nothing off about Arya. Yal are acting like she didn't watch Robb butchered, Ned butchered, and have it all come back to Sansa being the same, dumb, shallow, power hungry bytch from the last time they saw each other.

The conflict is yal thinking Sansa is smart.

Sansa shyt herself when Arya pulled out the knife. Stop it. She's more afraid of Arya than she ever was of Joffrey.

And North bannermen are disloyal hoes. Arya ROASTED Sansa when she said that Lyanna Mormount would flip the table on her "I was a scared little girl" bullshyt. Sansa playing nice with them is dumb as fukk and she knows how hollow she sounds in her reasoning as well, that's why Arya got her moonwalking every scene.

Exactly. If the show added the storyline of Book Sansa actually snitching to Cersei that Ned was trying to escape, Arya would've been REALLY trying to kill her :francis: