Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea what i took from it is little finger planned this. Hes eyeing arya and let her find the letter that started their beef. Now hes planting in sansas head to kill arya.

Why he wants arya gone i dont know. Undermining his hold over sansa is my guess

Because preteen ninja Assassins just waltzing around Winterfell aint in his best interests lol.

Also he might think Arya is holding a grudge because she was there when he was with Tywin potting against her brother.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because preteen ninja Assassins just waltzing around Winterfell aint in his best interests lol.

Also he might think Arya is holding a grudge because she was there when he was with Tywin the potting against her brother.
i'm also pretty sure he wants to turn her against Jon too and Arya probably wouldn't be down for that so he's trying to alienate Sansa period to control her.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
A lot going on :damn:

Arya and Jon >

That half a second before Daeny came in I thought Jon was about to godly level up on us on some Promised Prince shyt
:francis:

I been calling that one them dragons getting bodied by the WW. When he rises as a wight :huhldup: was that Viseryion? Edit; they pulled him out fukk Drogon you gotta handle that breh
:lupe: Fire vs Ice on PPV

Drogon gotta smoke him just for getting bodied and turned on his own mother and brothers

Daeny realizing that Jon is the GOAT
:wow:

Arya got Sansa in her pocket now, she's just playing with her, she's trained for this game.
:ufdup:
I think ultimately she wants to push LF out of the picture with Sansa she knows hes the one to get out of WF

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Also he might think Arya is holding a grudge because she was there when he was with Tywin the potting against her brother.
if nothing else he knows she's trying to snoop on him, and he's got plenty to hide

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Old ass recovering from greyscale Jorah killed the bear, covered the wight, first one to say killing the nk wod get rid of all the wights, gave approval for Jon to keep the sword, saved Jon's life, was willing to go take on the night king.

Sansa thinking she might have to murk her sister

Who yall got as mvp of the ep?

Jon got it in but whoever said he was showing his dikk cause dany was around was right. Like the dragon wouldnt swipe away a few wights. He shoulda got on and left. Period.

Hound throwing rocks like an idiot. Kicking the wight to make them all get agitated. Calling the lord of light a c*nt. Getting thoros killed but saving tormund. Great ep.

Cant believe beric survived. Rip to thoros he was a great character. Im actually suprised they didnt have beric pray for him to come back alive. They burnt him quick.

Jorah killing the bear and looking to go for the walkers. fukk all the simp shyt jorah is easily one of the most gangsta characters even dany put him in her list. He mighta got to hit too if it wasnt for snowman coming along.

Tormund was a funny fukk this ep. The dikk shyt. The monster babies with brienne. Lmao. So happy he was saved hes one of my favs too.

Gendry going all the way there only to have to run back. Lmao

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
After watching the episode again, the Sansa-Arya shyt had BETTER have a more satisfying conclusion than what the season spoilers say. I know those Season 7 spoilers have been 100%
On point but they didn't cover the nuances leading to shyt going down. I just want something stronger than Arya being mad at Sansa because of that old ass letter.
Still watching Arya make Sansa squirm is fun in itself

Sansa: The Knights Of The Vale follow ME!!

Arya::demonic:

Sansa: You should be on your knees thanking ME for getting Winterfell back!!!

Arya: :birdman:

Sansa: I've got over a hundred men loyal to ME!!!

Arya: :childplease:

Sansa: I've survived things you couldn't imagine! You have no idea what's happened to ME!!!

Araya: Lets play a game then shall we:ufdup:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

the tweets got deleted but HBO's Game of Thrones twitter account was hacked tonight :dead:

Last edited: