Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Also, anyone wanna explain where those 50 tons of chain came from to pull that dragon out the water :mjlol:
Apparently they got wights smithing back home breh. Duh lol a lotta wights burnt up to make that chain.

Also. These fukking wights can run fast as fukk but they got them walking at the speed of a slug. Another one that makes no sense.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like they could have made some small tweaks to the episode to avoid the logic hole of them being trapped there for what should have been days/weeks with no food or water... in arctic winter temperatures. they shouldn't have gotten surrounded immediately.

it's a huge logistical hole that keeps the episode from being perfect otherwise.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I thought of that in my edit. she playing with fire though
Yea what i took from it is little finger planned this. Hes eyeing arya and let her find the letter that started their beef. Now hes planting in sansas head to kill arya. Sansa dirty tho.

Why he wants arya gone i dont know. Undermining his hold over sansa is my guess

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i feel like they could have made some small tweaks to the episode to avoid the logic hole of them being trapped there for what should have been days/weeks with no food or water... in arctic winter temperatures. they shouldn't have gotten surrounded immediately.

it's a huge logistical hole that keeps the episode from being perfect otherwise.
yeah, a lot of the time you can make excuses for the 'teleporting' by saying things like "we don't know how much time has past". but this situation shows how unrealistic it can be

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Because they were PREPARED. You don't want to accept that for some reason. This was all a trap so the NK could get a dragon and break through the wall.
I can see your angle, but if that was the true goal then why did the wights rush in after Hound tossed that rock. Why wouldn't NK hold them back until he knew for a fact Daeny and her dragons reached.

Your point is probably true, it was just executed sloppily for the sake of a climatic fan service entrance (Snow accepting death right before Drogon saved the day).