Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
lowkey cant put words into how fukking dope this episode was. This shyt was theater experience status. They fukking KILLIN this season. Holy shyt this was fukking amazing. RIP dragon breh :mjcry:.....damn shame they gonna have to go against they brother later :to:
...and random question, how tall is this nikka Jon Snow?

That's back to back weeks he's caught strays about being a little nikka :laugh:.
I always assumed breh was an average sized dude.
it says he's 5'8 but i swear he looks smaller lol khlaeesi is used to tall ass dudes tho :lolbron:

MaddLionKing

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Side
:ohhh:

I'll say this...

Best GoT EP so far

:stopitslime:Where TF did Benjen come from???

Jon bout to b swimming in Dragon p*ssy... Got to make up for the Dragon he cost his Aunty I guess:yeshrug:

:feedme:

PM for spot with great quality

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
lowkey cant put words into how fukking dope this episode was. This shyt was theater experience status. They fukking KILLIN this season. Holy shyt this was fukking amazing. RIP dragon breh :mjcry:.....damn shame they gonna have to go against they brother later :to:

it says he's 5'8 but i swear he looks smaller lol khlaeesi is used to tall ass dudes tho :lolbron:
She trying to get bunny hopped like Baby Boy lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Direct dragonfire. Regualr fire is only effective against the wights, not the WW and NK. Although we know V. Steel and Dragonglass can kill the WW.

what if the nightking is immune to all that as well :wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

I'll say this...

Best GoT EP so far

:stopitslime:Where TF did Benjen come from???

Jon bout to b swimming in Dragon p*ssy... Got to make up for the Dragon he cost his Aunty I guess:yeshrug:

:feedme:

PM for spot with great quality
I wonder if benjen has secretly been following the ww, 2nd time he comes out and protects family

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
so LF points out that Brienne could protect Sansa from Arya, but then Sansa sends Brienne to KL :patrice:

edit: maybe I'm looking at this wrong, and Sansa wants Brienne out the way so Sansa can do something to Arya

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
so LF points out that Brienne could protect Sansa from Arya, but then Sansa sends Brienne to KL :patrice:
I give the show runners credit, they have to make that winterfell angle interesting and convincing this season while the main fukkery occurs elsewhere.

Using Arya's crazy person shtick to get that angle to a point where viewers are actually thinking "wow, would the sisters flip on eachother?" Isn't that bad. It's obvious what the outcome is gonna be, but at least they tried.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Sansa thinking she might have to murk her sister

Who yall got as mvp of the ep?

Jon got it in but whoever said he was showing his dikk cause dany was around was right. Like the dragon wouldnt swipe away a few wights. He shoulda got on and left. Period.

Hound throwing rocks like an idiot. Kicking the wight to make them all get agitated. Calling the lord of light a c*nt. Getting thoros killed but saving tormund. Great ep.

Cant believe beric survived. Rip to thoros he was a great character. Im actually suprised they didnt have beric pray for him to come back alive. They burnt him quick.

Jorah killing the bear and looking to go for the walkers. fukk all the simp shyt jorah is easily one of the most gangsta characters even dany put him in her list. He mighta got to hit too if it wasnt for snowman coming along.

Tormund was a funny fukk this ep. The dikk shyt. The monster babies with brienne. Lmao. So happy he was saved hes one of my favs too.

Gendry going all the way there only to have to run back. Lmao