Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Youre reaching. You, nor I, or anyone else knew this to be fact, or was it even specified that they knew. Youre assuming.

Watch it again, the dragons arrived, flew around spewing fire for a good 30-60 seconds, before they showed the walkers/NK. In the time span they didnt show them, could've been the time they made it, just as quickly as the second one was made.
I'm reaching? So you really think the NK couldnt just freeze the lake himself? You really think he sat there for a day just to watch them freeze to death? Why not just throw spears at the rock and kill them all? nikka he was waiting on the dragons. And we literally see them take the spears from a holder on the horse. What show are you watching?

Selfish

Banned
Daps
I'm reaching? So you really think the NK couldnt just freeze the lake himself? You really think he sat there for a day just to watch them freeze to death? Why not just throw spears at the rock and kill them all? nikka he was waiting on the dragons. And we literally see them take the spears from a holder on the horse. What show are you watching?
You are making out that they were waiting for them.
Your opinion.
Mine is that they just happened to have that type of weapons already on hand. I mean they are high ranking right?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Night King always been about that panorama viewing lifestyle though :manny:

i think only when he was near the cave was dude about to put in work

and even then its always that abobo type white walker that gets that work

meera-spear.gif

S5-E8-Jon-kills-white-walker1.gif

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You are making out that they were waiting for them.
Your opinion.
Mine is that they just happened to have that type of weapons already on hand. I mean they are high ranking right?
Why are you determined to stick to your internal narrative. I just laid out multiple examples from past episodes including this one. The NK found bran once they touched, he even disrupted his raven warging last episode. It's obvious he's a greenseer. Why is that so hard to accept? The nikka brings people back from the dead, but having the sight is a stretch?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
So you really think the NK couldnt just freeze the lake himself

You mean like he could've frozen the lake the first battle they were in, when his opponents ran into the water, and they stopped?

And we literally see them take the spears from a holder on the horse. What show are you watching?

Ill ask the same question to you. Look at 38:20 on the episode, literally ALL of them have spears. Also, lets play along with your silly theory, if they could look into the future, why risk a majority of their army getting killed, or one of their higher ups dying to John; why not just nip it in the bud from the jump, and swarm them?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking for something to watch. Could someone please PM me a..."suggestion"

:shaq: