Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
She killed wights, not walkers. Theres a difference. And as shown,one of the walkers stepped thru dragon fire unharmed. :francis:
People like you frustrate me. He stepped through the remnants of dragon fire-- not direct dragon fire-- there's a difference. All dragon related items kills walkers/wights etc.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He didn't exactly let the Dragon get close to him though, he downed it and didn't get a direct blast of fire :yeshrug:

They established that Dragons could be hurt a long time ago, and reminded everyone of it two episodes ago so it shouldn't be too surprising that some mystical death machine could take one down. There was no urgency from the White Walkers, they didn't fear the Dragons so maybe the fire can't kill them either :lupe:

The White Walker that Jon killed at HardHome actually looked more surprised that he blocked his ice pick than any of them seemed by the Dragon attack.
The fire CAN kill them. Let's not spread misinformation. This is established and it's common sense. And if they didn't fear the dragons they wouldn't have been two football fields away posted in the cut. At Hardhome they were in the actual fight. Not this time-- why do you think? The NK was waiting for the dragons to arrive, he obviously has vision of sorts similar to Bran.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What an episode :wow:

I thought my G Tormund was gone :bryan:

The hound and his one liners :mjlol:

Unk Benjen :to:

Sociopath Arya :lupe:

The Night kang handy with the javelin and now has a Dragon too :merchant:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
pound 4 pound this was the best episode of the series so far. so much satisfying shyt happened. we're starting to get that pay off of all those seasons of build up. this season is so fast paced

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The fire CAN kill them. Let's not spread misinformation. This is established and it's common sense. And if they didn't fear the dragons they wouldn't have been two football fields away posted in the cut. At Hardhome they were in the actual fight. Not this time-- why do you think? The NK was waiting for the dragons to arrive, he obviously has vision of sorts similar to Bran.

They always have luxury box seats for the fights, dudes were up in the rafters like sting at Hardhome.

I agree he probably has visions which is why he brought the burner, but these dudes didn't have any type of fear or worry about a creature that spits the flames that's supposed to kill them :yeshrug:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

Im playing devils advocate here, cause I couldnt care less about this argument, but; they were "two football fields" away because thats where they were even before anything poped off. Letting their minions do the dirty work. When the dragons came in, what would be the point of going in closer, when they as shown, could dismantle them from where they were.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
They always have luxury box seats for the fights, dudes were up in the rafters like sting at Hardhome.

I agree he probably has visions which is why he brought the burner, but these dudes didn't have any type of fear or worry about a creature that spits the flames that's supposed to kill them :yeshrug:
Only the NK and a couple lieutenants didn't fight at Hardhome. Several other WWs did fight.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Im playing devils advocate here, cause I couldnt care less about this argument, but; they were "two football fields" away because thats where they were even before anything poped off. Letting their minions do the dirty work. When the dragons came in, what would be the point of going in closer, when they as shown, could dismantle them from where they were.
Lol or maybe they wanted to avoid being killed by dragonfire. The NK knew the dragons were coming. The minute they appeared his boy handed him a PREMADE spear. We've seen the NK and WWs generate spears from nothing. This time he specially made them in advance.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

nah just like hardhome same today

minions were fighting and a white walker

fought jon and got shattered just like the most recent episode

just a low level lieutenant

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
The NK knew the dragons were coming.
Youre reaching. You, nor I, or anyone else knew this to be fact, or was it even specified that they knew. Youre assuming.

The minute they appeared his boy handed him a PREMADE spear
Watch it again, the dragons arrived, flew around spewing fire for a good 30-60 seconds, before they showed the walkers/NK. In the time span they didnt show them, could've been the time they made it, just as quickly as the second one was made.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm just really anxious to see Cersei's reaction to the threat of White Walkers

I don't remember ever seeing her visibly shook so I doubt that she shows any emotion, but iit would be good to see her switch modes, even if it's fake

I know it's implausible but, this bytch is so cold to the point where I think she'd marry the Night King over Euron to secure the throne :wow: