Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It's so stupid though because all Sansa has to say is the Lannisters forced her to write it. She was a 13 year old girl alone with her enemies.

I mean, their measter figured it out within 5 seconds of reading the letter.

The bannerman can't be that fukking stupid, that a letter from years ago, before Ned was even executed by the Lannisters, and her brother killed by the Lannisters, would make them question her loyalty now.

Theon:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's kind of weird. We spent so long watching the different characters and houses play the game only to come to the realization that none of that shyt really matters anymore and least no where near the degree that it used to.

:russ: @ You thinking Cersei wont still be on her -

Jards

All Star
Daps
I honestly honestly don't think Arya would kill or physically hurt Sansa but she would DEFINITELY damage her reputation to the point where her lording or ruling over anyone or anything would be an impossibility....

I'm all for Sansa being humbled but I think she needs to have a real heart to heart with Arya and let her know what happened with Ramsay and the trauma she suffered. Sansa wants power mostly because she no longer wants to be in a position to be powerless and at the mercy of rapists and psychopaths...

The Stark children must always remember the old adage. Winter is here, and the lone wolf does, but the PACK survives

Exactly - even though Arya's pissed at Sansa it wouldn't be in her character to kill her because the journey of Arya's character is grounded around her being a Stark and she's not gonna kill one of the family. But if she feels Sansa's intentions aren't in line with what's best for the family she'll def expose her.

I haven't fukked with Sansa since s1 for being all high and mighty but I think she can play an important role on the future of House Stark because while Bran, Jon and Arya are all now heavy hitters, there's no organisation or planning which is the role Sansa will probably fill. Jon would rather be out there on the front line of every battle racking up high scores, Arya is on some revenge killing shyt and Bran is more concerned with hacking the Westeros hard drives for the all the secrets of the realm. Not saying Sansa should be the head of the house but she clearly has the head for the logistics which is what they've been emphasising for her this season and if they can put together a well oiled machine using Jon's Hall of Fame Swordsmanship, Arya's Navy Seal level black ops and Bran's NSA data dump they can't be fukked with, especially now that Jon's about hit a lick for that Dragon :wow:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy episode. I couldn't risk getting spoiled, social media is too lame these days, and I wouldn't have been able to hide for 4 more days.

With that being said, it blows my mind that:

- We still have to deal with Euron having Theons sister and what is he doing to her?
- What's going on with the Snake Sister girl? Is she dead?
- What's the dead mountains role?

We only have 7 episodes to wrap this all up...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Crazy episode. I couldn't risk getting spoiled, social media is too lame these days, and I wouldn't have been able to hide for 4 more days.

- We still have to deal with Euron having Theons sister and what is he doing to her?

who cares :blessed:, just hope finale is lit with dragon on dragon crime

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Only 7 episodes, but I'd guess half of them will be more than an hour long and the finale will be an hour and a half or some shyt.