Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yeah the inference here being the walker that brought them back from the dead being killed is what kills them. clearly the walker jon killed did not bring the one they captured into the army of the dead.

Oh I know, just convinient as hell that one of them wasn't raised by that walker

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
just imagine the one true king the night king riding Viserion landing right in the middle of winterfell

giphy.gif
NK remembers hardhome, he saw Snowman turn one of his generals into a fine dust with LongClaw, he don't want no part of that 1 on 1 :pacspit:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My mind is blown right now :wow:

TargSet we look a massive L tonight :mjcry:

Cant believe the White Walkers now have a fukking dragon :mindblown:

its time for all the schemers and political people to die

If you can't fight then its no point in you being around anymore

I really hope Cersi and Littlefinger both die in the finale

Its time for both of them go so everybody can come together for the war against the Walkers

I don't see it happening with them 2 still alive

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not really - they're in Winterfell surrounded by their bannermen. As much barking as Arya is doing she can't just attack Sansa without answering for it, especially as Jon is King in the North and he left Sansa in charge to deputise for him. The only way Arya can really hurt Sansa is with the letter which is why Sansa was so shook. She wasn't shook that Arya was going to attack her even though she was intimidated by Arya in the room, she's more scared of the fact that Arya can use the letter to expose her to all the bannerman at Winterfell, especially as her allegiance is already looking funny in the light as she's married both Tyrion and Ramsey who's houses are/were active enemies of the Starks.

I honestly honestly don't think Arya would kill or physically hurt Sansa but she would DEFINITELY damage her reputation to the point where her lording or ruling over anyone or anything would be an impossibility....

I'm all for Sansa being humbled but I think she needs to have a real heart to heart with Arya and let her know what happened with Ramsay and the trauma she suffered. Sansa wants power mostly because she no longer wants to be in a position to be powerless and at the mercy of rapists and psychopaths...

The Stark children must always remember the old adage. Winter is here, and the lone wolf dies, but the PACK survives

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing off about Arya. Yal are acting like she didn't watch Robb butchered, Ned butchered, and have it all come back to Sansa being the same, dumb, shallow, power hungry bytch from the last time they saw each other.

The conflict is yal thinking Sansa is smart.

Sansa shyt herself when Arya pulled out the knife. Stop it. She's more afraid of Arya than she ever was of Joffrey.

And North bannermen are disloyal hoes. Arya ROASTED Sansa when she said that Lyanna Mormount would flip the table on her "I was a scared little girl" bullshyt. Sansa playing nice with them is dumb as fukk and she knows how hollow she sounds in her reasoning as well, that's why Arya got her moonwalking every scene.
What a deluded post. :mjlol:

Sansa thinking about maintaining allies when army of zombies is about to attack. How dare she:picard:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
My mind is blown right now :wow:

TargSet we look a massive L tonight :mjcry:

Cant believe the White Walkers now have a fukking dragon :mindblown:

its time for all the schemers and political people to die

If you can't fight then its no point in you being around anymore

I really hope Cersi and Littlefinger both die in the finale

Its time for both of them go so everybody can come together for the war against the Walkers

I don't see it happening with them 2 still alive
I'm good with them.
I'm #TARGSET.
But if my set dies I'd rather have the whitewalkers kill everyone :demonic:
IF WE CAN'T HAVE IT THEN NO ONE ALIVE SHOULD
#TARGSET bytch :damn:

Please no more leaks b.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
And the massive L.

Targset talking all that dragon talk yet they lost 1 when they tried to step to the NK. We all fukked out here in these westeros streets. Nigggas talking about dragon fire can kill the walkers :heh:
But she did kill a bunch of walkers:dahell:

The dragons are still the key to their defense. Pretty obvious really

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Nobody tell me if I'm right or wrong but I feel like they're dropping hints that the Night King is Rhaegar? Him and Jon keep looking at each other funny and the Lord of the Light "brought back Jon for a reason" and that reason seems like its got something to do with defeating the Walkers
Nah.
He was about to die if it wasn't for his Uncle. They want him dead. :mjcry:
Poor Viserion :mjcry:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Maybe I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel but why doesn't
The Night King throw the ice spear at the Dragon everyone is trying to get on? The one that isn't flying and just sitting there
She probably would have made Drogon melt it.