Game of Thrones S07E06 Leaking! Discuss here only.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
IMDB says season 8 is 6 eps long

You right

6TgPkfI.gif

Daps
Reppin
England
How long could she keep that up for? People wont get suspicious when they don't see Arya and Sansa together? And even though Arya's in savage mode, she's still Arya Stark which was what the root of her arc was when she was training in Braavos. Sansa's still her sister - she's not just going to off Sansa as if she was Walter Frey. Plus Kinslaying is one of the biggest taboos in this universe in terms of rep, being cursed, etc.

I think the crux of this storyline is Arya drawing LF out using Sansa rather than Sansa vs. Arya, Arya's behaviour feels off in all of the scenes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There is nothing off about Arya. Yal are acting like she didn't watch Robb butchered, Ned butchered, and have it all come back to Sansa being the same, dumb, shallow, power hungry bytch from the last time they saw each other.

The conflict is yal thinking Sansa is smart.
Not really - they're in Winterfell surrounded by their bannermen. As much barking as Arya is doing she can't just attack Sansa without answering for it, especially as Jon is King in the North and he left Sansa in charge to deputise for him. The only way Arya can really hurt Sansa is with the letter which is why Sansa was so shook. She wasn't shook that Arya was going to attack her even though she was intimidated by Arya in the room, she's more scared of the fact that Arya can use the letter to expose her to all the bannerman at Winterfell, especially as her allegiance is already looking funny in the light as she's married both Tyrion and Ramsey who's houses are/were active enemies of the Starks.
Sansa shyt herself when Arya pulled out the knife. Stop it. She's more afraid of Arya than she ever was of Joffrey.

And North bannermen are disloyal hoes. Arya ROASTED Sansa when she said that Lyanna Mormount would flip the table on her "I was a scared little girl" bullshyt. Sansa playing nice with them is dumb as fukk and she knows how hollow she sounds in her reasoning as well, that's why Arya got her moonwalking every scene.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I think the crux of this storyline is Arya drawing LF out using Sansa rather than Sansa vs. Arya, Arya's behaviour feels off in all of the scenes.
Yep I think it's being set up that either Arya or Sansa is playing Littlefinger. Remember it was Sansa who made sure to inquire to the Maester whether there were copies of all the scrolls in front of Little Finger. Then she asked Little Finger where Arya got the scroll from and he was :manny: . Sansa is certain that she's got her eye on the ball when it comes to Little Finger so it could be she's leading him down this path. She supposed has grown into a shrewd political player so she needs this win in terms of the story otherwise she's fukking useless and a pointless part of the show at this point as all her siblings have grown into the x-men and she's still a naive little girl.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yep I think it's being set up that either Arya or Sansa is playing Littlefinger. Remember it was Sansa who made sure to inquire to the Maester whether there were copies of all the scrolls in front of Little Finger. Then she asked Little Finger where Arya got the scroll from and he was :manny: . Sansa is certain that she's got her eye on the ball when it comes to Little Finger so it could be she's leading him down this path. She supposed has grown into a shrewd political player so she needs this win in terms of the story otherwise she's fukking useless and a pointless part of the show at this point as all her siblings have grown into the x-men and she's still a naive little girl.
when did this happen?:beli:

Odds are she's just fukking useless. Slightly more impressive with her escape and survival skills than Rickon - but Starks have a history of being dumb ass fukk.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Odds are she's just fukking useless. Slightly more impressive with her escape and survival skills than Rickon - but Starks have a history of being dumb ass fukk.
Sansa is more political savvy than Arya. And that's not hard to do considering Arya's idea of politics is "kill them".

And as many dumb choices Sansa has made, I'm not sure any are as dumb as this

Arya had more tutelage and handholding than almost anyone in the entire series. She had a long list of mentors, from knights to freaking magic assassins, and she still does stupid shyt like stalk people in broad daylight with her regular face.

Her only saving grace is she gets to hide behind being a little girl, so no one is ever checking for her.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Supposedly when she pulled The Vale out her ass at the Battle of the b*stards. I've got no love for Sansa but at this point in the game there's no free riders - if they've made it this far they have a purpose. Even Sam the Craven is out here winning Westeros Peace Prizes for solving Grey Scale and unlocking the deep dark secrets of the realm. As said, if she doesn't pull off a major chess move she's pointless but there's no way she's just in the story to be in it.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing off about Arya. Yal are acting like she didn't watch Robb butchered, Ned butchered, and have it all come back to Sansa being the same, dumb, shallow, power hungry bytch from the last time they saw each other.

The conflict is yal thinking Sansa is smart.

Sansa shyt herself when Arya pulled out the knife. Stop it. She's more afraid of Arya than she ever was of Joffrey.

And North bannermen are disloyal hoes. Arya ROASTED Sansa when she said that Lyanna Mormount would flip the table on her "I was a scared little girl" bullshyt. Sansa playing nice with them is dumb as fukk and she knows how hollow she sounds in her reasoning as well, that's why Arya got her moonwalking every scene.
I don't see how you watch their exchange and side with Arya.. she sounds insane.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Nobody tell me if I'm right or wrong but I feel like they're dropping hints that the Night King is Rhaegar? Him and Jon keep looking at each other funny and the Lord of the Light "brought back Jon for a reason" and that reason seems like its got something to do with defeating the Walkers
He isn't Rhaegar but he definitely wants Jon alive for a reason.