• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
so no props to cersei for bringing the family back from the dead. :beli:

bytch just lost her pops to her midget brother who's on the run and is stuck with a cripple brother and simp son.

yall don't appreciate her character. the maneuvers she made in the last few episodes were :mindblown: at got that lil slut running back to her granny.

:salute: the HBIC Cersei. bytch got heart.

I also gave her points for clowning the fukk out of Littlefinger a while back.

:deadrose:

This never happened in the books by the way.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

bytch just lost her pops to her midget brother who's on the run and is stuck with a cripple brother and simp son.

yall don't appreciate her character. the maneuvers she made in the last few episodes were :mindblown: at got that lil slut running back to her granny.

Remember this is GOT when u get W's That L Is coming

Daps
Reppin
harlem

:usure:
The way the people were violating Tommen for being an "abomination" I can see this being thrown in cersei face. That priest dude was being too friendly with her.. Ain't no friendly people in westeros

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I thought the same exact thing :russ:

King Joff would have had a public castration in the town square and then had their heads fed to his horses or some shyt
Big Joff :wow:

He would've had those dudes thrown off a bridge Mortal Kombat style then called their families to the capital to watch the dwarf reenactment:pachaha: "This shyt is funny. Yal better start laughing:birdman:"

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big Joff :wow:

He would've had those dudes thrown off a bridge Mortal Kombat style then called their families to the capital to watch the dwarf reenactment:pachaha: "This shyt is funny. Yal better start laughing:birdman:"
bruh was ruthless ... and I cant believe Im missing it!! :damn:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Bronn is def dead

:mjcry:

Fake as antihero Jamie will make it out alive again like he is always does

:upsetfavre:

Yep. That fukker always finds a way to survive. shyt made me so mad when he jumped into a damn den with an angry bear, whilst having a nub and lived :stopitslime:. Meanwhile, Oberryn was out here looking like '92 Jordan in the Garden and shyt, and got killed by the first dude on his hit-list. :dahell:

I don't know with Reek. Like, I don't know if there's anything that could take place that would make him snap back to reality. I want to think there's going to be something with Sansa and Ramsey that occurs that makes him lay the murder game down; but, then I think about how dude had the :whoa: when his sister came to save him and I think there's no hope for him.

I def think Bronn is going to die. I noticed little stuff like HBO showing his feet as he extinguished the fire in ep 4. GRRM being the fukkboy he is likes to foreshadow everything.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Tommen is so p*ssy he actually made me miss *Joffrey for a minute :laugh:
rewatching the past seasons made me miss joff so much... his fukkery knew NO bounds... robert was a beast ass king too.. counting count money but dammit, you knew not to fukk around... he out here trying to murder pregnant 16 year old women for that crown....

both tommen and marg suck tho... they BOTH have rulling power.. how the fukk is the whole army not at their door, murdering them dudes on sight... they fukking know where they live and they letting them chill, lock up their brother, murder innocents

cersei don't even have a title and she still running them nikkas

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I def think Bronn is going to die. I noticed little stuff like HBO showing his feet as he extinguished the fire in ep 4. GRRM being the fukkboy he is likes to foreshadow everything.

:mjcry: If only Illyn Payne's actor didn't pass away

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Great first 4 episodes. :whew: I give them all a solid 5/5

Stannis speech to his daughter. That was wonderful.:mjcry: Some Emmy level acting there. :obama:

I have a question though, who is that in the bed that is covered up and shakes like some Frankenstein shyt with that witch doctor dude?

The doctor dude that Cersei goes to. Is it the Mountain?

ETA: Lol at Jamie's gimp hand.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bronn was convinced a little too easily imo to go with jamie.. he had a bytch a castle everything he was setup and he stated multiple times he was done with fighting and shyt.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I have a question though, who is that in the bed that is covered up and shakes like some Frankenstein shyt with that witch doctor dude?

The doctor dude that Cersei goes to. Is it the Mountain?
I thought the same thing.

Bronn was convinced a little too easily imo to go with jamie.. he had a bytch a castle everything he was setup and he stated multiple times he was done with fighting and shyt.

Stay with that ugly ass annoying fat bytch :hula: Go put your skills to use for a bigger castle and a proper wife.

:sas1:He made the right decision breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.