Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
just finished watching them all...damn at that ending :mjcry: khalessi's gonna be PISSED. she better tame those dragons soon, make it rain hellfire. :demonic:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ellaria is ugly as fukk breh - i thought she looked good last season but she looks like crap

but yeah,i don't think all the Sand snakes learned to fight - not sure (thought the others were super young)
Ellaria got a whole different makeup and demeanor going into this season though. She's still bad - but they got her playing an angry/grieving harpy right now so she's going to look different.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
that part with ellaria and her daughters was fukking awful. i can't think of a worse scene in the whole series. it was weird to see such weak ass acting and dialogue on this show.

cosign ....felt and looked awkward. Arya Stark was made to look hard as fukk, how could they not find 3 girls that could at least act intimidating.

I'm hoping that the leaked copy was an audition scene or something. Like maybe that was the dry run ....fukkin take 1 and take 2, but definitely not the final cut!

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
ya know where i can stream it at right now? i saw them before on showbox on my phone but im tryna connect my laptop to my bigscreen and see it there

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things are heading downhill in Mereen FAST :heh:

J.Snow is making boss moves out at Castle Black :salute:

Sansa is once again caught in political crossfire :mjlol:

Stannis is kicking down doors as usual with NO regard to anyone's feelings :russ:

I'm liking the rescue mission Jaime and Braun are on...Dorne is pretty nice too :ehh:

Jorah still simpin :francis:

I may be wrong, but it looks like Cersei is actually playing chess for once, although she is f*cking up King's Landing in the process :ohhh:
Cersi is playing chess like its checkers. Dumb broad :snoop:

Why'd you think Tywin never took her seriously and only used her as a political breeding machine.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can a book nikka tell me what happens to my boy grey worm( gang gang gang )

It can't be the end for the big homie can it

Status
Not open for further replies.