• Episode 4 - ”The Sons of the Harpy”

Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm gonna reserve judgement on the Sand Snakes for now but off 1st impressions, Eleria killing all 3 of them in the looks department. I wonder if they're going to give Eleria some fightings skills on the show since they eliminated 2 of the Sand Snakes from the show.

Ellaria is ugly as fukk breh - i thought she looked good last season but she looks like crap

but yeah,i don't think all the Sand snakes learned to fight - not sure (thought the others were super young)

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah I'm disappointed both Jaime and Bronn went on that mission. One of them are gonna drop most likely.

I have a feeling Bronn gonna uncharacteristically sacrifice himself to give Jaime and his daughter room to get away

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I remember somebody in the book thread saying that GRRM should leave Bronn's storyline where it's at.

Now the show is trying to kill homie off :why:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
spoiler thread. don't catch feelings

Not catching feelings but we gotta nip it in the bud as soon it happens, that shyt ruins threads and discussions. We end up having 5 page arguments about spoilers then people start getting mods involved, this shyt happens every year

And this thread is spoilers for episodes 2,3 and 4 not the books, you here speaking about shyt that's gonna happen later this season :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.