Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DO NOT watch either video unless you really want to know.

Ive heard the theory before, and believe it to be true. Makes almost too much sense.

Im just bored at work and wanted to read up on it a bit more.

Thanks

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So I'm thinking Sansa ends up killing Miranda or at least fukking her up......or on second thought Miranda is going to come close to killing her and Sansa gets saved by a Northman.

This is a quote from Sophie Turner back in like November or December
"There was one scene that I did do which was super, super traumatic, and I love doing those scenes," Turner said. "It was just really kind of horrible for everyone to be on set and watch."

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Broke down and watched last night...when are 5-10 gonna leak? Season was just picking up towards the end of ep 4...

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
damn,
I'll just stick to posting in there Sunday nights until hbo catches up.

Lol, that wasn't in the 1st ep?

I think it was episode 2, definitely wasnt episode 1 though

:russ: easy mistake to make breh..i watched all 4 back to back to back so they kind of blended in and i forgot what happened when. i had to read the episode recaps on the net before posting anything.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
*Walks in with eyes covered*
Ive given in fam,
Im at the office and need something to watch on the train ride home
can a brotha get a link or a stream link to the episodes

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
khaleesi you stupid ass ho:snoop:
killing a hero
then killing traditions
now you got these gold mask isis wannabe mofukkas slicing necks and fukkin up your squad

and that fakkit simp who kidnapped tyrion :snoop:

reek in the cut! scheming to murder the fukk outta ramsey. i'm betting sansa and him hatch a plot, which will obviously fail

jon snow the gawd.. slicing necks like sunday turkey

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Things are heading downhill in Mereen FAST :heh:

J.Snow is making boss moves out at Castle Black :salute:

Sansa is once again caught in political crossfire :mjlol:

Stannis is kicking down doors as usual with NO regard to anyone's feelings :russ:

I'm liking the rescue mission Jaime and Braun are on...Dorne is pretty nice too :ehh:

Jorah still simpin :francis:

I may be wrong, but it looks like Cersei is actually playing chess for once, although she is f*cking up King's Landing in the process :ohhh:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Snow is my young gawd.

i know I'm targset but khalisee fukkin up. but let her fukk up now until she come to kings landing with that experience :blessed:

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Things are heading downhill in Mereen FAST :heh:

J.Snow is making boss moves out at Castle Black :salute:

Sansa is once again caught in political crossfire :mjlol:

Stannis is kicking down doors as usual with NO regard to anyone's feelings :russ:

I'm liking the rescue mission Jaime and Braun are on...Dorne is pretty nice too :ehh:

Jorah still simpin :francis:

I may be wrong, but it looks like Cersei is actually playing chess for once, although she is f*cking up King's Landing in the process :ohhh:

Cersei is fukking up king landing and making it weaker - but potentially make her family stronger

Jorah looking foolish but he's going to be needed with D's top guns down and out

Those Dorne chics (sand snakes) looks stupid and dorky - they ruined it for me after Oberyn they could have picked some better looking and formed women. The spear scene was weak ass fukk

John Snow continues to win - i fear it's close to his turn to lose. I think he's heading down the Ned Stark path - and we know what happened to honorable men. (YOu know nothing John Snow)

let's see if Sansa actualy can scheme

Reak - i need to see him win finally

fukk Stannis

I would have fukked the witch - she put them titties in my hand and sat in my lap - back shots all day

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
man there's no way in hell jaime and bronn make it out of dorne alive. come on now. they better hope oberyn was the best figher in dorne cause if not they in some serious shyt. even bronn didn't wanna see the mountain and oberyn made easy work of him....until:wow:.......it's gonna be interesting to see how that shyt plays out. seems like a death mission for jamie and bronn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.