• Episode 4 - ”The Sons of the Harpy”

Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
man there's no way in hell jaime and bronn make it out of dorne alive. come on now. they better hope oberyn was the best figher in dorne cause if not they in some serious shyt. even bronn didn't wanna see the mountain and oberyn made easy work of him....until:wow:.......it's gonna be interesting to see how that shyt plays out. seems like a death mission for jamie and bronn though.

exactly

with no element of surprise too? It's curtains.

While I believe Oberyn might have been one of the best fighters in Dorne based off his swag and nick name - they are sitll out numbered . I mean it's a bit of a stretch for Bronn to have taken down 4 men by himself.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
man there's no way in hell jaime and bronn make it out of dorne alive. come on now. they better hope oberyn was the best figher in dorne cause if not they in some serious shyt. even bronn didn't wanna see the mountain and oberyn made easy work of him....until:wow:.......it's gonna be interesting to see how that shyt plays out. seems like a death mission for jamie and bronn though.

It's ridiculous how :flabbynsick: he was looking, while fighting that lvl 1 goon. Ole, "stop hitting me so I can hit you" ass dude.

Probably going to be some bullshyt that gets them through it.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Cersei is fukking up king landing and making it weaker - but potentially make her family stronger

Jorah looking foolish but he's going to be needed with D's top guns down and out

Those Dorne chics (sand snakes) looks stupid and dorky - they ruined it for me after Oberyn they could have picked some better looking and formed women. The spear scene was weak ass fukk

John Snow continues to win - i fear it's close to his turn to lose. I think he's heading down the Ned Stark path - and we know what happened to honorable men. (YOu know nothing John Snow)

let's see if Sansa actualy can scheme

Reak - i need to see him win finally

fukk Stannis

I would have fukked the witch - she put them titties in my hand and sat in my lap - back shots all day
Have a feeling those dorne chicks are actually very skilled at using weapons in real life so they had slim pickings for casting

:yeshrug:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
exactly

with no element of surprise too? It's curtains.

While I believe Oberyn might have been one of the best fighters in Dorne based off his swag and nick name - they are sitll out numbered . I mean it's a bit of a stretch for Bronn to have taken down 4 men by himself.

It's ridiculous how :flabbynsick: he was looking, while fighting that lvl 1 goon. Ole, "stop hitting me so I can hit you" ass dude.

Probably going to be some bullshyt that gets them through it.

Bronn is def dead

:mjcry:

Fake as antihero Jamie will make it out alive again like he is always does

:upsetfavre:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why some yall here claim that jon snow is not a stark?

is it a coli thing? or is it something in the book that i don't know about?
his blood is stark... when he joined the night's watch, he gave up ALL CLAIMS... even coli claims to the wolfgang... they losing so much they trying to claim nights watchmen :stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
his blood is stark... when he joined the night's watch, he gave up ALL CLAIMS... even coli claims to the wolfgang... they losing so much they trying to claim nights watchmen :stopitslime:

I :scust: at Stark stans for that.

The Stannis dikk riding and claiming Night Watch like a neutral party has the power to restore House Stark :comeon:

Dudes in denial on the massive Ls they are taking.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Those Dorne chics (sand snakes) looks stupid and dorky - they ruined it for me after Oberyn they could have picked some better looking and formed women. The spear scene was weak ass fukk

Yeah... those Dorne cheetah girls had me :comeon: the whole scene
I'm gonna reserve judgement on the Sand Snakes for now but off 1st impressions, Eleria killing all 3 of them in the looks department. I wonder if they're going to give Eleria some fightings skills on the show since they eliminated 2 of the Sand Snakes from the show.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
so no props to cersei for bringing the family back from the dead. :beli:

bytch just lost her pops to her midget brother who's on the run and is stuck with a cripple brother and simp son.

yall don't appreciate her character. the maneuvers she made in the last few episodes were :mindblown: at got that lil slut running back to her granny.

:salute: the HBIC Cersei. bytch got heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.