Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
people talk shyt on ned because his honor brought him down

but that honor also won him FIERCE loyalty from all his bannermen. even roose bolton had a certain begrudging respect and loyalty for ned. once ned died tho and he realized he was on the losing side he decided to say fukkit. every other house in the north would lay their lives for the starks.

the north remembers :demonic:

:mjcry: i cant wait to see how it plays out

This can't be stressed enough. Ned Stark was so beloved by the north that they remain loyal to the very end. The show hasn't done a great job of showing just how revered the Starks are in the north. Robb Stark was also beloved, and is viewed as a legend already by the north - The Young Wolf.
:wow:

:mjcry: @ the show not showing how Robb was the first to wake up every day in his army camp, and spent his mornings training his young and old soldiers how to fight. Laughing and joking with his men. They'd do anything for him. Even tried to save him at the Red Wedding.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This can't be stressed enough. Ned Stark was so beloved by the north that they remain loyal to the very end. The show hasn't done a great job of showing just how revered the Starks are in the north. Robb Stark was also beloved, and is viewed as a legend already by the north - The Young Wolf.

:mjcry: @ the show not showing how Robb was the first to wake up every day in his army camp, and spent his mornings training his young and old soldiers how to fight. Laughing and joking with his men. They'd do anything for him. Even tried to save him at the Red Wedding.

they should have put more emphasis on at least 2 or 3 of robb's personal guard and showed them dying trying to save him at the wedding. dacey mormont, the smalljohn and they could have added a manderly to that. it would have made even more people fans of the north and they would have seen just how loved robb truly was.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
why some yall here claim that jon snow is not a stark?

is it a coli thing? or is it something in the book that i don't know about?

they just wanna deny our greatness as a house breh :blessed:

mostly because 1 he's a b*stard, 2 he's in the nights watch and had to forsake his family name anyway, and 3, theres a rumour about his parentage but i dont wanna get too into that and spoil anything. just know its only a theory and not proven yet neither in the show or the books.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

mostly because 1 he's a b*stard, 2 he's in the nights watch and had to forsake his family name anyway, and 3, theres a rumour about his parentage but i dont wanna get too into that and spoil anything. just know its only a theory and not proven yet neither in the show or the books.

I'd say it's about 99% confirmed. I can't imagine it not being true given the evidence in multiple books. We'll see...next year...hopefully
:mjcry:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'd say it's about 99% confirmed. I can't imagine it not being true given the evidence in multiple books. We'll see...next year...hopefully
:mjcry:

yea i think its more like 100% true after that littlefinger and sansa scene, but since we not in the book thread i dont wanna go in. but boy am i excited about that :wow:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada

props my G... yeah, til something changes, he's a Stark :salute:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
why some yall here claim that jon snow is not a stark?

is it a coli thing? or is it something in the book that i don't know about?
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to breh :francis:

And it's a book theory btw...i'll leave it at that...it's been gaining popularity though.

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Co-sign. One aspect of the show I did not like all that much is how Robb Stark was a 2nd-to-3rd tier character and never felt like a major player. It is almost as if the producers said from jump "his character is going to die in the end, he's only going to be known for getting clipped at the Red Wedding, so we're not going to devote tons of time developing and giving his character layers on screen." :yeshrug:

:banderas: When the maid hit Sansa with "The North remembers :birdman:"

these interloper Boltons :ufdup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.