• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
HBO had to have leaked these.

The narrative is wrapped too tight on these 4 episodes

Why would HBO leak their own shyt? What do they gain? The show is already a huge cultural phenomenon.

This shyt got leaked the same way DVD screeners get leaked. A reviewer leaked it early. Either they got paid, did out of spite, or out of "good will," but HBO isn't out here playing double dare with their premiere show. It's the second or third most popular show on TV and it comes on premium cable. :wow:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
she cute but she aint winning any battles. id put her on my team to have children with tho :ehh:
She winning the battle for my heart
:wow:

Wouldn't try and marry her though... knowing GoT there'll be a last minute twist and I'll end up married to Margeries grandma or a dragon or something :mjlol:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
and she didn't tell arya about hot pie... things that would definitely get their attention... and maybe convince them that she was for real

but nope.. gets right in front of another one and gives the same tired speech, getting shot down by the same exact rebuttals
I think she was gonna tell her in private. Thats why she wanted to talk to her alone.
If she thinks Sansa is under Littlefinger by force or deception, she doesn't want to reveal to LF that Arya is alive.

Also, where the hell is Arya's wolf? I just assumed it would return at some point... cause its not dead, just in the woods since like season one. :patrice:
In the book the wolves can communicate with each other, but I only finished book one so IDK if we ever see her wolf again.

I hope Ramsey gets it and shaves its fur into a fukked up haircut :mjlol:
That'll put him in my alltime villain list.
:deadmanny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
She winning the battle for my heart
:wow:

Wouldn't try and marry her though... knowing GoT there'll be a last minute twist and I'll end up married to Margeries grandma or a dragon or something :mjlol:

:russ: probably end up marrying u to lollys(bronn's fiancee)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel some type of way posting in here:francis:

That look that Sansa had on her face when LF said avenge them. :whoo::banderas:

She going to have to grow up and put it on this nikka.

Not only did that nikka show his ass but he also showed his p*ssy too. That was his worse error. You can't have a nikka like that leading anybody or fighting by your side. He almost got a pass too but then he kept on bytching:scusthov:

John gave that nikka the:dahell::scusthov::aicmon::demonic::camby:

Young King working his Queen out. You know the p*ssy good:steviej:

Uncle Lannister gave Cercei the:rudy::camby:

Them:demonic: nikkas gave that bishop that work every time he tried to cover up his piece. Them nikkas don't get down with batty boyz. Gave bro in law the:camby:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:mjcry: Y'all think Jaime was serious about killing Tyrion?

Seems that way. Especially after he went through all the trouble to set him free. It's as if Tyrion stabbed him in the back after taking up for him so long. Definitely a sense of betrayal there on all fronts. Hopefully Jamie can forgive and forget.:mjcry: In any case though, Tyrion is the least of Jamie's worries right now.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I really dont get the religious zealot angle. Felt like it was just thrown into the mix randomly

And :comeon: at them telling the King to fall back, nah ... that shyt aint happening

Yeah. It feels kinda whacky. I know the story has Cersei using them to get at Marg, but she'd be the last person to entertain that shyt.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. It feels kinda whacky. I know the story has Cersei using them to get at Marg, but she'd be the last person to entertain that shyt.
Yeah, not feeling that storyline at all. Also dont get why Tommen just doesnt have those fukks stomped out. They are literally ravaging Kings Landing as they please, its not like there would be any backlash for it

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah, not feeling that storyline at all. Also dont get why Tommen just doesnt have those fukks stomped out. They are literally ravaging Kings Landing as they please, its not like there would be any backlash for it

nah the problem is the people are with them...in that scene when tommen tried to go see the septon, u hear people in the back shouting shyt at him. if they stomp out the sparrows they gonna have a riot and rebellion on their hands. idk if u remember that riddle varys told to tyrion in season 2.

In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. 'Do it,' says the king, 'for I am your lawful ruler.' 'Do it,' says the priest, 'for I command you in the names of the gods.' 'Do it,' says the rich man, 'and all this gold shall be yours.' So tell me- who lives and who dies?

the priest has just become a player in that riddle. who does the common people follow? well right now all the common people are rallying behind the priest.

king stannis has forsaken their faith
queen cersei and king tommen are abominations to the faith
queen danarys doesnt even exist yet
the rich man would be littlefinger and in my opinion he is the only one that can fukk with the priest because he has the money. that money and his slick moves just got him the entire vale and possibly the north.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah the problem is the people are with them...in that scene when tommen tried to go see the septon, u hear people in the back shouting shyt at him. if they stomp out the sparrows they gonna have a riot and rebellion on their hands. idk if u remember that riddle varys told to tyrion in season 2.

the priest has just become a player in that riddle. who does the common people follow? well right now all the common people are rallying behind the priest.

king stannis has forsaken their faith
queen cersei and king tommen are abominations to the faith
queen danarys doesnt even exist yet
the rich man would be littlefinger and in my opinion he is the only one that can fukk with the priest because he has the money. that money and his slick moves just got him the entire vale and possibly the north.
Good shyt breh - repped :ehh:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: stannis got the juice so far this season, but whenever a character get so many W they suffer a huge L

:lupe::pacspit::pacspit: at melissandre dropping hints about Shireen's blood

:to::to:she better not touch baby girl :mjcry::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.