Reppin
California
felt so good brehs
RandyMarshJizz.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I gained some respect for Stannis over these 4 episodes, like how hes handled himself :obama:

Hopefully with the events of episode 4, it springs Daenerys into some sort of action. That storyline needs something ... soon ... please

Excited to see the fukkery Bronn da gawd & Jamie cause in Dorne. I like that pairing

The war for the North is gonna be :ehh:

Ayra learning the ways of the faceless man ... :banderas: Shes gonna be a stone cold killer by the end of the season

Lots of straight ready to pop off in the 2nd half of this season .... its crazy its the day after the premiere and we're halfway thru the season :dahell:
Wouldnt surprise me if HBO leaked the episodes themselves setting us up with some epic shyt
That's what I was thinking

What if they're testing out that Netflix model :ohhh: for hbo now or hbo go? :ohlawd:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the wait sucks, but man im glad i watched them and have them on my phone. ima just rewatch them the sunday when episode 5 airs. fukk i love this show :blessed:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The Bolton's are straight beastmode.

Flaying people's skin off... overthrowing castles... marrying fat bytches with no fukks given :russ:
You gotta go hard in the paint to un-b*stard yourself.

Roose & Ramsey them dudes
:umad:

Its alot of slick talk in this thread like fukk the Boltons they gonna get what they deserve... but y'all must of forgot. :usure:
Ramasay-Snow-Bloody.gif

When Theon Lovejoy big sis came in with the rescue squad, Ramsey showed up to the fight covered in blood, dual wieldin daggers like its nothing. nikkas in full chainmail and my dude didn't even bother putting on a shirt :heh:

Everybody goes a couple episodes then end up crying, or breaking down, or reflecting, or complaining about how hard life is in the seven kingdoms. Everybody.
But if you go back and watch the scene where Ramsey Bolton is eating food while his pops is talking, you'll see how calm and chill dude is. He's built for that world. These other cats is struggling in it.

:salute:
Now he's fixing to tear up some ginger Tully p*ssy :win:
Boltons is out here clowning right now

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
She means the Northmen are still loyal to the Starks, not Roose Bolton.

Similar to how Stannis got rejected by Mormont's neice on Bear Island. Her response said they only recognize the one true king in the north, and his name is Stark

Google "the great northern conspiracy"

people talk shyt on ned because his honor brought him down

but that honor also won him FIERCE loyalty from all his bannermen. even roose bolton had a certain begrudging respect and loyalty for ned. once ned died tho and he realized he was on the losing side he decided to say fukkit. every other house in the north would lay their lives for the starks.

the north remembers :demonic:

:mjcry: i cant wait to see how it plays out

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The Bolton's are straight beastmode.

Flaying people's skin off... overthrowing castles... marrying fat bytches with no fukks given :russ:
You gotta go hard in the paint to un-b*stard yourself.

Roose & Ramsey them dudes
:umad:

Its alot of slick talk in this thread like fukk the Boltons they gonna get what they deserve... but y'all must of forgot. :usure:
Ramasay-Snow-Bloody.gif

When Theon Lovejoy big sis came in with the rescue squad, Ramsey showed up to the fight covered in blood, dual wieldin daggers like its nothing. nikkas in full chainmail and my dude didn't even bother putting on a shirt :heh:

Everybody goes a couple episodes then end up crying, or breaking down, or reflecting, or complaining about how hard life is in the seven kingdoms. Everybody.
But if you go back and watch the scene where Ramsey Bolton is eating food while his pops is talking, you'll see how calm and chill dude is. He's built for that world. These other cats is struggling in it.

:salute:
Now he's fixing to tear up some ginger Tully p*ssy :win:
Boltons is out here clowning right now

bolton's are going to pay for their treachery :demonic:

Status
Not open for further replies.