Status
Not open for further replies.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man these 4 eps ave been piff cuz

im seriously salty about jon snow not stepping up... there was some rumor a while back that snow was the child of the mad king and ned starks sister

if that's the case n*gga and he becomes an actual stark by stanning barathian then

:wow:
I still feel like there is life to that theory.
When Stannis was talking to his wife, she called John "a b*stard by a tavern whore", Stannis replied "Maybe, but that just wasn't Ned Stark's way".

Had me like.. :ohhh:

There is obviously something there behind John's birth.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
Mother of Dragons need a warg ASAP to control her children before she get flame broiled

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
nice work detective

since you wanted to scroll back for that I also mentioned giving in
give into this you snot nosed f*ggot

kid+004.jpg

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
u see how they made that lightskin chick evil

:mjpls:

one of three minorities on the show and they make this chick evil :pachaha:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Ep. 4:mjcry: Someone give Grey Worm and Barristan a credit to continue.

I guess Ep 5 is where we'll really see what they plan on doing with Danny. I wouldn't be caught in the streets with a yellow flag. Mr. Red Eyes Black Dragon came back to see Dany and he doesn't play that shyt. All she needs to do is sound the alarm and anyone with headgear is getting sent to the shadow realm.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
that manly b*tch shoulda told Sansa about Arya... how do the remaining breathing stark n*ggaz not know about eachother?

im tellin you cuz, john snow need to become john stark and avenge his family
and she didn't tell arya about hot pie... things that would definitely get their attention... and maybe convince them that she was for real

but nope.. gets right in front of another one and gives the same tired speech, getting shot down by the same exact rebuttals

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Show is catching up to the books. Theres stuff from book 5 (the latest book) in this season.

Also nobody mentioned or seems to care that the witch boy Stark hasnt been on yet :skip:
it was already told/rumored that he wouldn't be a part of the story this season... they caught up too fast to his book story

so far, it's panning out to be true.. i can't see them waiting 5 episodes to START adding to the story

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
stannis the motherfukking :king:

that hug brehs :to:

i believe that jon will convince tormund to fight with stannis, he wont let pride get in the way like mance, so long as hes told he and his people will be free. or maybe jon will take stannis up on his offer. they keep alluding to it, whether it be stannis, davos or the fire hoe, they wont take no for an answer and it seems despite what jon says, you know he really wants to go and is having a hard time with it. maybe when he hears ramsay is gonna marry sansa it will put him on the side of taking stannis up on that offer. or saying "i'll kill those hoe ass boltons but then im coming back to the wall."

Status
Not open for further replies.