Not open for further replies.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Stannis may be a dumbass simp that can't even check his own credit score

but he came through like a top 3 father figure when the chips were on the table :to: I thought all he was gonna end it at "your mother shouldn't have said that. :birdman: now beat it :camby:" (like a true baratheon :heh:)

but damn :lawd:

shame stannis and jon can't meet eye to eye :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gatdamn danerys and cersi are some dumb b1tches

How danerys just ignore the jewels that were given to her by barristan...preach equal justice and then just duppy the nicca infront of everyone brehs :mjlol:

How cersi just empower isis brehs :dahell: took her less than 5 minutes and no tywin to hit her with the automatic :comeon: to basically fucc up kings landing and the families power

Tommin is straight herb status :yeshrug:

Tyrion simping over that slaaag still getting him in trouble

My nicca greyworm aint 1'd yet......right? :mjcry:

I would've been warpspeed in milasandre's guts...just :wow: she's fire, pun intended

Stannis is a simp wasteman but him embracing his daughter had me all :to: his wifes a cuckold derkhead though

Brianne still my nicca :myman: she's gonna save sansa (who could get that work now :mjpls:) from herself cos she stay getting pimped and taking L's

we gonna get to see arya go :demonic: rogue:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gained some respect for Stannis over these 4 episodes, like how hes handled himself :obama:

Hopefully with the events of episode 4, it springs Daenerys into some sort of action. That storyline needs something ... soon ... please

Excited to see the fukkery Bronn da gawd & Jamie cause in Dorne. I like that pairing

The war for the North is gonna be :ehh:

Ayra learning the ways of the faceless man ... :banderas: Shes gonna be a stone cold killer by the end of the season

Lots of shyt ready to pop off in the 2nd half of this season .... its crazy its the day after the premiere and we're halfway thru the season :dahell:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
there's no way dany can make it out this season alive right?....from the beginning of the series she's been made out to be an incompetent moron. she's a little fukkin girl basically. if they wanna keep it consistent, this bytch needs to get got. chic gets manipulated by everybody on her fukkin team. she makes up her mind then gets talked out of it immediately. chic is mentally feeble as fukk.

and jon turning down stannis is exactly why he was more built to be king over rob. had the opportunity to king of the north and be swimmin in virgin p*ssy til the end of his days...but he chose to stay loyal to the vows he made. if rob done the same he'd prolly still be alive. the homie jon got these muthafukkers taken aback at how honorable he is. if he gets merked I don't know how ima handle it:wow:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
episodes 5 and 6 were supposed to be tonight. :lupe: I'm skeptical, but hopeful....:ld:
sorry to break the bad news to y'all. but i dont think 5 and 6 are leaking. they only sent out the first four episodes to members of the media. that's why they leaked. it's gon be a long wait
RJPSh.png

I refuse to believe Grey Worm and Barristan are done. That's one hell of a cliffhanger for about a month's wait :damn:
it didn't even look like they died in the episode. they took out damn near an entire army. they just passed out....i hope
RJPSh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.