• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How are you liking the changes so far from the books? I see the show and the books as completely separate medias and I enjoy both. But do you think they're gonna skip the Greyjoys in the show :lupe:

I enjoy the show for what it is. Even though there's tons of stuff from the books I'd like to see I get that you just can't put everything in there. And I'm glad storylines like Danny's are way less of a chore, I don't hate her in the show like in the books, I couldn't stand her chapters in WOW (even though I get that they are supposed to be frustrating).

We'll get some Greyjoy fukkery but it's gonna be a condensed and light version most likely :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Stannis the only squad that hasn't caught a L yet this season

Edit-He did get burned by Mormont's niece. "Bear Island recognizes the one true king in the North, whose name is Stark".

The North Remembers brehs

You call beggin simp and wildlings and getting rejected twice not taken an L?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I hope that's not it for Barristan and Grey Worm. I had a feeling from reading stuff about the books though that they may not make it through. I'm not sure if this is really the end though.

Even after watching these shows on bootleg, I'm still showing my support and tuning in on Sunday. If you don't got a good excuse, ya'll should do the same. For once we got a quality show. I don't want this cast disbanding for other priorities nor them rushing/cutting it prematurely before it's all finished.
im watching no matter what, I always miss little stuff first time around

watching with sub titles is :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.