Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Children of the Forest set. They’re the only innocent ones. Anything nefarious they do is in retaliation to the realms of men who took their forest from them and have been waging war against each other since.
Intermarried with the Starks most likely so thanks for the pushback but welcome to #Starkset.

You'll get a furred cloak, leather gloves and the ability to always take the moral high ground for your induction ceremony.
Also a direwolf puppy, please select the coat color you'd prefer.

Also nuts big enough to require a wheelbarrow to walk.

Welcome to the pack breh.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Intermarried with the Starks most likely so thanks for the pushback but welcome to #Starkset.

You'll get a furred cloak, leather gloves and the ability to always take the moral high ground for your induction ceremony.
Also a direwolf puppy, please select the coat color you'd prefer.

Also nuts big enough to require a wheelbarrow to walk.

Welcome to the pack breh.
Nope. Starks are one of many ppls with CoF ancestry. Starks are still of the first men who took the lands from the children. Yeah, they had the pact. But still, the realms of men took more land than the children had and waged war on the children. And then basically let the children go extinct when the Andals came. Humans are all equally the opps in Westeros. The wolves are wicked. Hell, there were more wolves wondering around before the Starks ancestors arrived. The wolves don’t even like their own sigil. :hubie:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Starks are one of many ppls with CoF ancestry. Starks are still of the first men who took the lands from the children. Yeah, they had the pact. But still, the realms of men took more land than the children had and waged war on the children. And then basically let the children go extinct when the Andals came. Humans are all equally the opps in Westeros. The wolves are wicked. Hell, there were more wolves wondering around before the Starks ancestors arrived. The wolves don’t even like their own sigil. :hubie:
Yes but the children of the Forrest in the show are ugly as sin so unfortunately I cannot fukk with them like that :scust:

Tiny little gremlins. Imagine watching a game of thrones where it’s just them little monsters doing shyt

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Nah.

There's maybe like five houses who possibly intermarried with the Children, as that's likely where the ability to warg springs from.

House Stark of course.
House Reed as well.
House Farwynd.
House Crane.
House Mormont.

The Stark's ancestors did war on the Cotf but it was the Stark's who protected and maintained their beloved weirwood trees and killed the Andal armies who tried to take the north via spiritual cleansing.

Nobody said the Stark's are perfect. They're not.

But they are better than the rest. That's the hardline truth

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Nah.

There's maybe like five houses who possibly intermarried with the Children, as that's likely where the ability to warg springs from.

House Stark of course.
House Reed as well.
House Farwynd.
House Crane.
House Mormont.

The Stark's ancestors did war on the Cotf but it was the Stark's who protected and maintained their beloved weirwood trees and killed the Andal armies who tried to take the north via spiritual cleansing.

Nobody said the Stark's are perfect. They're not.

But they are better than the rest. That's the hardline truth
What house did the ghost of High Heart come from? You’ll have random greenseers in Westeros and north of the wall. Random folks like Jenny Of Oldstones who was rumored to be the daughter of the ghost of high heart. Either way, Westeros was better off before anyone came over. The children lived in harmony with other extinct creatures and man ruined everything. We CoTF set over here. :ufdup:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Starks did the whole first night thing. That makes them about as bad as any other house imo.
At the end of the day the whole system in GOT is designed to benefit the nobles aka the main characters and to shyt on the smallfolk
Forgot about be first night. :picard:

Just harsh ancient customs. :scust:

Daps
No. I don't know nothing about this, nothing at all.

We was having a GOT discussion on FB earlier today and this fine sexy chic offered to DM me the Targaryan family tree and I told her

Farrakhan
"No! don't do it! no spoilers"

I told a big booty thot not to get in my inbox over fears of being spoiled only to come here and you spoil it for me anyway. :martin:

Let me go hit that chic up, man :snoop:

Done :mjgrin: