Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nah.

There's maybe like five houses who possibly intermarried with the Children, as that's likely where the ability to warg springs from.

House Stark of course.
House Reed as well.
House Farwynd.
House Crane.
House Mormont.

The Stark's ancestors did war on the Cotf but it was the Stark's who protected and maintained their beloved weirwood trees and killed the Andal armies who tried to take the north via spiritual cleansing.

Nobody said the Stark's are perfect. They're not.

But they are better than the rest. That's the hardline truth
Them piece of shyt Bolton had to of had sex with the children

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't know if it's been said but Rhaenyra Targaryen looking like she's Sheriff Hood from Banshee AKA Homelander's daughter :heh:

I'm watching the show laughing because she has that same crooked mouth as him lol

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So far Daemon looks like the new Joffrey the character the whole fandom hates.
Daemon looks cool and is a bit manlier than Joff but he is still a psycho
That’s an interesting take, I assumed a lot of people will like Daemon. He’s like a mix of Jaime and Bron to me, and he had a few sentimental moments with Rhaenyra that softened his character in my opinion.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s an interesting take, I assumed a lot of people will like Daemon. He’s like a mix of Jaime and Bron to me, and he had a few sentimental moments with Rhaenyra that softened his character in my opinion.

ya after the second watch I see him as being more similar to jaime during the 2nd half of GoT…I’m not gonna lie tho on first watch, I viewed him as far more menacing than he actually was…he’s definitely “impulsive” as otto stated but most of his actions were warranted outside of him more or less making that “heir for a day” comment which he didn’t deny…so far I see otto as more of a legitimate threat…corlys reminds me of a lot of so-called “uptight” brothers who work around white ppl but leave no room for them to try and fukk them over as they do everything by the book to avoid scrutiny as best as they can…basically he seems to know how to play the game to a tee…him not partaking in drinking captured that well…he didn’t just wave shorty off, he covered that cup completely lmao

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Ran it back tonight. Liked it way more the second time around. Even got goose bumps at the end when they played the Targaryen theme song. I’m all in brehs.
i got goosebumps seeing rhaenyra and alicent walk through cersei's map room with that music playing. it was a new so i noticed it. might be the new intro?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It's still STARKSET for life!
we-do-not-care-mike-tomlin.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So breh is really not going to throw a pillow and some cushions on that throne? Just keep getting Tetanus from his Chair? :gucci:

:russ: I was also thinking about the steps, all them fukking swords with the points aiming up and there's no rail. What if the King trips and goes head first into them?