Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
So breh is really not going to throw a pillow and some cushions on that throne? Just keep getting Tetanus from his Chair? :gucci:
would look weak
:russ: I was also thinking about the steps, all them fukking swords with the points aiming up and there's no rail. What if the King trips and goes head first into them?
then they weren't worthy to sit on it :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
would look weak

then they weren't worthy to sit on it :yeshrug:

200w.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure this has been stated before, but these og targ set members look exactly like high elves from videogames n shyt. It wasn't as obvious in GoT but now that I think about it Danaerys was a lil elvish looking too wit her sexy ass :takedat:

But this nikka Daemon look like he regenerate Magicka faster with the Highborn ability. As does the king's daughter. Altmer ass nikkas

altmer-skyrim-build.jpg

Now that I think about it, it may be done on purpose. Elves supposed to be magical and these Targaryens out here making dragons do their bidding n shyt so :ehh: whether this was intentionally executed or a latent function is unbeknownst to me but either way it's dope cuz I played hella Skyrim and would always try my best to make black looking high elves lol.

Can't wait for the next episode

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Family tree portrait to help understand the connections better. Viserys and Rhaenys are Aegon the Conquerors Great-Great Grandchildren

images-4.fill.size_1400x1750.v1661203866.jpg

I really hope they do the blackfyre rebellions next. Which takes place about 100 years after this show, that shyt would be amazing
The nerve of TardSet to have been talking shyt about L stands for Lannisters with the amount of inbreeding going on…happy the snowman pulled out when he realized his auntie still wanted the d :scust:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Family tree portrait to help understand the connections better. Viserys and Rhaenys are Aegon the Conquerors Great-Great Grandchildren

I really hope they do the blackfyre rebellions next. Which takes place about 100 years after this show, that shyt would be amazing

So the King's wife was his damn cousin?

:scust:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

It’s gonna be super retarded if they don’t just go head and make the whole velaryon line black. Cuz where tf a random full blooded nikka come from?

also retarded if he’s adopted or has one black parent or some shyt cuz wtf. Both him and his brother are dark as hell like be fr.

I feel like you could make the color differences between the targs and velaryon a work even with all the mixing they do

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this family tree is cool…just a warning (not directed at you) to other folks…be careful looking up extensive family trees…it will literally spoil the series for you as far as who will end up on the throne when all is said and done, who gets romantically linked, and who aligns with who to an extent…be very careful

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really surprised with people re-watching the first episode again which to me was decent at best.

I am a bit underwhelmed with the potential lack of involvement of Lannisters in this series.

Why cant they bring the old actors back but give them different roles? I would love to see Charles Dance again. Make him one of the earlier Lannisters with a slightly different look.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Really surprised with people re-watching the first episode again which to me was decent at best.

I am a bit underwhelmed with the potential lack of involvement of Lannisters in this series.

Why cant they bring the old actors back but give them different roles? I would love to see Charles Dance again. Make him one of the earlier Lannisters with a slightly different look.
nikka that sounds awful :mjlol: let the show stand on its own.

we don't need those golden haired fukks in our dragon story.

#TargSet

They got their show :mjpls:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
It’s gonna be super retarded if they don’t just go head and make the whole velaryon line black. Cuz where tf a random full blooded nikka come from?

also retarded if he’s adopted or has one black parent or some shyt cuz wtf. Both him and his brother are dark as hell like be fr.

I feel like you could make the color differences between the targs and velaryon a work even with all the mixing they do
Pn9S7VY.jpg

a guide (censored for show watchers)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Breh we need Aegons Conquest and the Long Night for the culture.:wow:

We need to do how and why the built the Wall to begin with. IT WAS huge Ice Spiders and shyt walking around. Plenty more direwolves back then too.

And Aegons conquest would be legit because it wasn't just a easy straight through battle. His dragons wrecked shyt but they still had to battle with men and they did. Not to mention dorne:wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Terrible terrible take:mjlol: