Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I’ve read every source novel in the ASOIAF series. Thought this was going to be about the Blackfyre Rebellion :ohhh: until I looked up Alt Shift X, my goto guy for episode breakdowns back in the day during the early GoT seasons. I know everything that will happen in this show, but it’ll be interesting to see the on-screen adaption.

Brehs tripping. The Small Council meetings will be the most interesting parts of this show :mjlol:

“You’re Grace… should the gods befall further tragedy upon you… either by design or accident…” :beli: “By design…???”:mjtf:
Targaryen history anthology series. :mjgrin:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I highly reccomend the book. The prose is great and it reads like a history of events which never happened. Like there's so much cool an interesting shyt that happens before the events of house of the dragon that I think picking it up for $10 at barnes n nobles is a good idea. I more than got my money's worth.

you read about aegon and his sisters fukking shyt up when they first came to Westeros in great detail, then it walks you all the way up to Viserys and Rhaenera and the additional aftermath that the show may not cover.

join #BookSet :blessed:
I encourage all fans to become #BookSet. It’ll do them good. The World Of Ice And Fire and Fire And Blood. They’ll thank us later.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing can be worse than #stannisset. I reread those threads. Brehs were in denial. It was brutal.

Stannis was eating rats and leather boots during the war and probably liked it. He came out the womb with the:scust:face. No wonder Robert had to find a new brother in Ned. Stannis was just a surly muthafukka. In the end, he wasn’t about that honorable life like Ned :wow:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My man needs Samwell Tarly from the future. He'd cure whatever the fukk that is oozing out this mufukka's back. That shyt is light work after he cured Jorah's greyscale.

I may need to pick back up with the comics cuz I got some BLASSICS from the Game of Thrones era

Jorah_web-1.jpg

Lord-Kanan-Stark_web.jpg

ManyFaceGawd_net.jpg

Only Coli brehs got the last one. My art has significantly improved since then. Imma see how this show goes, but it's restoring the feeling so I gotta put out some content.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I may need to pick back up with the comics cuz I got some BLASSICS from the Game of Thrones era

Jorah_web-1.jpg

Lord-Kanan-Stark_web.jpg

ManyFaceGawd_net.jpg

Only Coli brehs got the last one. My art has significantly improved since then. Imma see how this show goes, but it's restoring the feeling so I gotta put out some content.

yo these are dope lmao!

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
That’s the Trump era breh. Extreme levels of fukkery and corruption. Pycelle head was so far up the Lannisters’ asses and still got his silly ass stabbed up. The OG Targ council at least seem competent.

That GOT tiny ass chamber from which the world is ran.

The new more spacious and gloomy one is much better in terms of power and prestige. The older version looks like an airbnb sun room in comparison.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I highly reccomend the book. The prose is great and it reads like a history of events which never happened. Like there's so much cool an interesting shyt that happens before the events of house of the dragon that I think picking it up for $10 at barnes n nobles is a good idea. I more than got my money's worth.

you read about aegon and his sisters fukking shyt up when they first came to Westeros in great detail, then it walks you all the way up to Viserys and Rhaenera and the additional aftermath that the show may not cover.

join #BookSet :blessed:
Yeah the books take a huge dump on the show, even in the better seasons of GOT.

I will say I really want a book on the histories of the north ala Fire and Blood.

There's no greater bloodline than that of Winterfell and I'm lowkey tired of the obsession with these megalomaniac incestuous albinos with their acute iguana fetish.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

I will say I really want a book on the histories of the north ala Fire and Blood.

There's no greater bloodline than that of Winterfell and I'm lowkey tired of the obsession with these megalomaniac incestuous albinos with their acute iguana fetish.
The Ancient Starks were a bunch of scoundrels rapist, and wife stealers just like the rest of them. Dishonorable many of them. Nobody in Westeros is “clean”. Nobody in Essos is “clean” either for that matter. Maybe some of the Summer Islanders that avoid conquest.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

imagine if the stark wolves were treated like the dragons of the north. Like an equalizer. hard to kill. fast as hell. deadly. like the same way no one wanna mess with targs cuz of dragons, no one wanna fukk with the starks cuz of the wolves.

the coolest thing from game of thrones that starkset did was when robb pulled up on jaime with his direwolf on some :birdman:shyt