Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

SMH

IM GLAD I DIDNT SEE THAT SPOILER POST...

nikkaS GONNA START GETTING BANNED FROM THE THREAD IF THIS KEEPS UP.

@hex ITS TIME TO MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD
FOR SPOILERS AND THAT MEANS
ALL SPOILERS...

DONT EVEN POST shyt WITH
SPOILER TAGS IN HERE.

:devil:
:evil:

Haven't read the books...saw a photo of the Targset bloodline online and I already know the show :snoop:

And I thought it was going to be a minor spoiler.

Daps
I’m spoiler my post.

I thought everyone knew how the civil war happened in the first place. :snoop:

My bad.

No. I don't know nothing about this, nothing at all.

We was having a GOT discussion on FB earlier today and this fine sexy chic offered to DM me the Targaryan family tree and I told her

Farrakhan
"No! don't do it! no spoilers"

I told a big booty thot not to get in my inbox over fears of being spoiled only to come here and you spoil it for me anyway. :martin:

Let me go hit that chic up, man :snoop:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
I’ve read every source novel in the ASOIAF series. Thought this was going to be about the Blackfyre Rebellion :ohhh: until I looked up Alt Shift X, my goto guy for episode breakdowns back in the day during the early GoT seasons. I know everything that will happen in this show, but it’ll be interesting to see the on-screen adaption.

1st...it's been one ep. :dahell:

Plus..Otto has been interesting and so has Corlys..

Brehs tripping. The Small Council meetings will be the most interesting parts of this show :mjlol:

“You’re Grace… should the gods befall further tragedy upon you… either by design or accident…” :beli: “By design…???”:mjtf:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that c-section scene was brutal. They butchered shorty like a pig to get that baby out.

Makes the Royal Womb comment a lot more :francis: Anything to get a son I guess smh. Had buddy just accepted his daughter being his heir from the jump his wife would still be alive.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
No. I don't know nothing about this, nothing at all.

We was having a GOT discussion on FB earlier today and this fine sexy chic offered to DM me the Targaryan family tree and I told her

Farrakhan
"No! don't do it! no spoilers"

I told a big booty thot not to get in my inbox over fears of being spoiled only to come here and you spoil it for me anyway. :martin:

Let me go hit that chic up, man :snoop:
Link me to that FB page since we talking fine as big booty GoT fans. Maybe my knowledge will get me an EHug. :mjcry:

I just broke up with my girl, so I need female attention. :mjcry:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall think Rhaenys tried to pressure Corlys into getting their kids on that targaryen sibling incest wave and he hit her with the :mjtf: ?

That’s what I thought when she was gripping her brother hand all crazy. Maybe it was just innocent though. Corlys like we don’t do that over here in Wakanda :camby:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Don't fall for that bullshyt ass attempt at pandering :mjlol:
It’s a fantasy novel. Who gives a fukk? I didn’t feel validated or “pandered to” when they revealed Corlys would be black. But at the same time, what fukking weirdo would feel heated and angry that they made Corlys black? :mjlol:

It was barely noticeable to me because the first episode was so good. Who’s insecure enough to actually cry about it? And I’m a GoT prequel nerd. :mjlol: