Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im weak at bro just casually tossing out major spoilers

better than twitter honestly. I saw what was arguably the biggest spoiler of the entire series just under a hype tweet because some nikka wanted to be a jackass

I remember with game of thrones this was a MAJOR problem…it didn’t affect me bcuz I read up on the events after the first ep…but dudes were still being obnoxious for those who weren’t familiar with it…looks like it’s gonna be happening here again…maybe I’ll just say fukk it and read about the shyt and just enjoy how it plays out on screen smmfh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I remember with game of thrones this was a MAJOR problem…it didn’t affect me bcuz I read up on the events after the first ep…but dudes were still being obnoxious for those who weren’t familiar with it…looks like it’s gonna be happening here again…maybe I’ll just say fukk it and read about the shyt and just enjoy how it plays out on screen smmfh
There’s a quick video explaining everything to come. I ain’t posting in here. CivilizationEx Dance Of Dragons.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I highly reccomend the book. The prose is great and it reads like a history of events which never happened. Like there's so much cool an interesting shyt that happens before the events of house of the dragon that I think picking it up for $10 at barnes n nobles is a good idea. I more than got my money's worth.

you read about aegon and his sisters fukking shyt up when they first came to Westeros in great detail, then it walks you all the way up to Viserys and Rhaenera and the additional aftermath that the show may not cover.

join #BookSet :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I highly reccomend the book. The prose is great and it reads like a history of events which never happened. Like there's so much cool an interesting shyt that happens before the events of house of the dragon that I think picking it up for $10 at barnes n nobles is a good idea. I more than got my money's worth.

you read about aegon and his sisters fukking shyt up when they first came to Westeros in great detail, then it walks you all the way up to Viserys and Rhaenera and the additional aftermath that the show may not cover.

join #BookSet :blessed:

ya but y’all need a separate thread tho…that’s how we ended up handling it on another forum…one thread for the book guys and another for those who just want to discuss the show…dude dropped a minor spoiler but also a major one that will probably have strong implications later on…I’m really disappointed man :mjcry:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SMH

IM GLAD I DIDNT SEE THAT SPOILER POST...

nikkaS GONNA START GETTING BANNED FROM THE THREAD IF THIS KEEPS UP.

@hex ITS TIME TO MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD
FOR SPOILERS AND THAT MEANS
ALL SPOILERS...

DONT EVEN POST shyt WITH
SPOILER TAGS IN HERE.

:devil:
:evil: