Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I definitely agree and I'm a book reader ASOIAF encyclopedia
The production levels alone dwarfs Got.

They're doing sigils and actual house colors whereas in GoT everyone just wore whatever.

Head and shoulders, the care and respect for the source material is >>> GOT.

This ish is gonna make GOT look like Xmen whereas this is Avengers Endgame level care.
Y’all are doing a lot. The budget for GOT increased infinitely from season 1 to 8, so did detail to production and lore (until season 8 fukked it off) and it’s the reason why this is coming out the gate with the budget it has. This ain’t gonna diminish GOT in any way shape or form, the political intrigue alone in the first 3 seasons with all the different families in the mix >>> one family cannibalizing themselves

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sorry but this is wrong breh.

At any given point in time, the Lannisters are probably a top three house in the realm, and I'm not saying the bottom two.

Armies/wealth who's challenging them except the Tyrells?

That's what made the Tywin dikkriding so annoying. His house always had the deck stacked in their favor.
This isn't the case during Fire & Blood. The Lannisters had little to no role in the governing of the realm during the first 100 years of Targaryen rule. It grows later on, and by the end of the war sure the Lannisters are in a higher position than some families that will fall. But it hasn't gotten to that point yet and right now they're firmly behind the Hightowers, Velaryons, and Baratheons in the south.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Who else is chaosset!? fukk the Targs, can’t wait to see y’all cannibalize your own set :pacspit:

:blessed:

The White Walkers were my favorites in the first series. I wanted them to kill everyone and destroy the entire world when I watched it the first time.
:yeshrug:

The second time I watched it, I felt different though. Didn’t rock with them like that. All I got to say is fukk Starkset. Never liked those hoe ass Starks, especially Sansa. Whole family full of emotional dummies.
:pacspit:

Out of Westeros, I liked house Martell and the Dornish. But, as far as tribes/ethnicities of the entire show, the Dothraki were probably my favorite.
:wow:

I hope they dabble into the Summer Isles more eventually and maybe even Sothoryos. That’s where us Black Folk reign at in the books. (although, I’ve seen some Black People sprinkled in the Dothraki and all over Essos).

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This isn't the case during Fire & Blood. The Lannisters had little to no role in the governing of the realm during the first 100 years of Targaryen rule. It grows later on, and by the end of the war sure the Lannisters are in a higher position than some families that will fall. But it hasn't gotten to that point yet and right now they're firmly behind the Hightowers, Velaryons, and Baratheons in the south.
No Lannister had ever sat on the small council to this point, but this seemed mutual. Aegon I and his successors had their favorites that stemmed from who initially supported the conquest. The Lannisters didn't seem in any particular rush to join in on the governance of early King's Landing, as it was a shytty city (literally because of the poor sewage) that paled in comparison to their own cities, and they would be second fiddle to poor weak houses like the Celtigars in the eyes of Targaryen kings.

So they were like fukk that. But even then, when shyt hit the fan with Maegor, Rhaena and Aegon the Uncrowned went running to the Lannisters for protection.

The Lannisters were the richest house with all of the resources of the west until Corlys came along....and even then, Corlys was new money that had ALL of his wealth tied to trade and his new towns Spicetown and Hull, while the Lannisters were old money that had reliable income regardless of how international trade was doing. Even during the first 100 years, they were the house that all houses that wanted to be rich and prestigious measured themselves against. And that was with them not having an interest in joining the small council.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dany took over everything with 3 wild ass dragons

They got 10 adults fully trained and know how to basically communicate :dead:

How the fukk did it all fall apart for these fools…they had it made

book nikkas that was a rhetorical question. I don’t need you to spoil it on some…

Well actually…shyt
72c9.gif

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked this before but I forgot the answer.
How can this Civil War last for years and they
make a bunch of seasons out of this?
It's confusing me because all of the players are at
Kings Landing and Dragonstone correct?
It seems like this could've been settled over a weekend.
Book Readers without spoilers tell me how.

How tf we gon tell you how without spoilers :gucci: