Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't the Night King and the Others/White Walkers be alive right now

I think there's a way for these spin off and prequel shows can all connect to each other sort of like the MCU
The prophecy doesn't sound like the Long Night in the show has come to pass yet. Stuff like Dany only having one dragon, cersei being on the throne, viserys somehow having the catspaw dagger that Arya used to kill the Night King.

This is what GRRM wants to do
Either way this new jon snow show they are doing will have to have a hook for people to still care
I mean I guess that they could add on to the prophecy..perhaps could be more than 1 night king...and Arya didn't kill the last one.

The whole Jon snow show idea is STUPID

I personally think they should leave the Jon snow shyt alone...if anything unless they got the balls to bring back the white walkers.
:mjlit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I enjoyed the first ep. I like the cast so far and the classic GoT political intruige is cool to see again.
Last GoT peaked my interest so much I read the books and watched a lot of videos about the lore. I am going to take the opposite tact this time. I know the overview of what eventually happens but I forgot a lot of details about the Targ dynasty and just GoT lore in general so I want to be surprised and not know more details about plot and characters than the show is giving. I think it will increase my enjoyment.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Cats got on rose tinted glasses when talking about season one of thrones but I'll let yall cook.

This was a better first episode :hubie:
I definitely agree and I'm a book reader ASOIAF encyclopedia..

The production levels alone dwarfs Got.

They're doing sigils and actual house colors whereas in GoT everyone just wore whatever.

Head and shoulders, the care and respect for the source material is >>> GOT.

This ish is gonna make GOT look like Xmen whereas this is Avengers Endgame level care.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Daemon has ED and he got his ass kicked by Cristan Cole and got exiled from the kingdom all in one episode
Never seen a quicker fall from grace in one episode
Otto outplayed him about that heir for a day thing since we never saw him say that
Why do you guys keep saying this? Daemon basically confirms it with his answer to the king. “ We all grieve differently”

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I asked this before but I forgot the answer.
How can this Civil War last for years and they
make a bunch of seasons out of this?
It's confusing me because all of the players are at
Kings Landing and Dragonstone correct?
It seems like this could've been settled over a weekend.
Book Readers without spoilers tell me how.
Keep watching. They go over this in war councils when the war breaks out.