Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
am I tripping or does Daemon look like one of the White Walker generals? :patrice:
AHT AHT AHT. We're not doing "___ is the Night King" again. NO.

Penbatx.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The first ep didn't capture my attention like GoT, but I need a new weekly show to check. I'll at least give the first season a shot. :ld:

The one thing about the first GoT ep was the many characters that had my interest. For HoTD, only Daemon caught my eye. Rhaenyera might have potential, but it's too early to call. If I stay on board with the show, I hope it doesn't last over 5-6 seasons.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The first ep didn't capture my attention like GoT, but I need a new weekly show to check. I'll at least give the first season a shot. :ld:

The one thing about the first GoT ep was the many characters that had my interest. For HoTD, only Daemon caught my eye. Rhaenyera might have potential, but it's too early to call. If I stay on board with the show, I hope it doesn't last over 5-6 seasons.

This is EXACTLY how I feel.

That first episode of GOT hooked me so hard I couldn't help but have out of control expectations for this new shyt.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I asked this before but I forgot the answer.
How can this Civil War last for years and they
make a bunch of seasons out of this?
It's confusing me because all of the players are at
Kings Landing and Dragonstone correct?
It seems like this could've been settled over a weekend.
Book Readers without spoilers tell me how.
Well I don't think they're going completely off the books .

I think other HOUSES see the Targareyns as food and want them to kill each other off .

It's only 7 dragons left I think and Dorne showed Westeros how to defeat a Targaryen in battle.

You're right this could've been settled in a weekend but King Viserys doesn't have the heart to kill Daemon..

In fact doing so could cause duckery because most houses would rather follow Daemon rather than a Queen.

Killing Daemon wouldn't solve shyt and the potential for a civil war could still break off

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wouldn't the Night King and the Others/White Walkers be alive right now

I think there's a way for these spin off and prequel shows can all connect to each other sort of like the MCU
The prophecy doesn't sound like the Long Night in the show has come to pass yet. Stuff like Dany only having one dragon, cersei being on the throne, viserys somehow having the catspaw dagger that Arya used to kill the Night King.

This is what GRRM wants to do
Either way this new jon snow show they are doing will have to have a hook for people to still care

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Well I don't think they're going completely off the books .

I think other HOUSES see the Targareyns as food and want them to kill each other off .

It's only 7 dragons left I think and Dorne showed Westeros how to defeat a Targaryen in battle.

You're right this could've been settled in a weekend but King Viserys doesn't have the heart to kill Daemon..

In fact doing so could cause duckery because most houses would rather follow Daemon rather than a Queen.

Killing Daemon wouldn't solve shyt and the potential for a civil war could still break off
You two idiots don't know what You are talking about but you don't want to be spoiled. Just watch the show. That question has already been answered.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't the Night King and the Others/White Walkers be alive right now

I think there's a way for these spin off and prequel shows can all connect to each other sort of like the MCU
The prophecy doesn't sound like the Long Night in the show has come to pass yet. Stuff like Dany only having one dragon, cersei being on the throne, viserys somehow having the catspaw dagger that Arya used to kill the Night King.

This is what GRRM wants to do
Either way this new jon snow show they are doing will have to have a hook for people to still care
Yes of course the night king is alive

It’s all the same universe already. I’m not sure what you’re getting at