Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Stannis wanted the throne because it was his by rights of succession and law..not for glory..I think if he weren't in line then he wouldn't have forced himself onto. The throne unlike Daemon

Daemon wants the glory and all that power.
I was talking Otto Hightower

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lol Daemon has ED and he got his ass kicked by Cristan Cole and got exiled from the kingdom all in one episode
Never seen a quicker fall from grace in one episode
Otto outplayed him about that heir for a day thing since we never saw him say that

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol Daemon has ED and he got his ass kicked by Cristan Cole and got exiled from the kingdom all in one episode
Never seen a quicker fall from grace in one episode
Otto outplayed him about that heir for a day thing since we never saw him say that

WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT
HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE
"WE ALL MOURN IN DIFFERENT WAYS" SO THAT BASICALLY CONFIRMED IT IMO.

:devil:
:evil:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Imma be honest. I originally watched it expecting to hate it but I kinda enjoyed it. Nah, in fact really liked it. It feels good to hear quality writing again and the gore and the sets (more specifically the throne room) had me on the couch like

:blessed:

I look forward to watching the rest of the season. Especially all the fukkery that Daemon’s about to cause.

:demonic:

Hopefully, unlike D&D, Ryan Condal don’t fumble the bag.
The writing really stood out. I was concerned going in because unlike with GoT there’s not much dialogue from the books to use. But they managed to nail it in this episode. Felt like what you’d expect or hear in a play…but in a good way.