Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Y’all act like people aren’t hypocrites and do what they really want to do by flimsily coming up with ways to justify their actions in real life. That’s a common human trait. But be mad about it if you want. :yeshrug:
Yes, people are hypocrites, but we don't actually know if she's being a hypocrite or if she thinks she's doing the right thing by following what she believes to be Vizzy's last wish, so...
And it's like the 5th time in the season some 'oops' misunderstanding is used, which is not like in real life at all. No civil war has ever started because 5 extremely off chance 'whoopsy daisy' situations happened all in a row.

I'm not mad. I loved the show and I can't wait for the 2nd season. The flaws are still worth discussing though, the same as the highlights.

Daps
Yes, people are hypocrites, but we don't actually know if she's being a hypocrite or if she thinks she's doing the right thing by following what she believes to be Vizzy's last wish, so...

When did Viserys and her talk about their son having a dream about trouble coming from the North? It’s pretty obvious what happened there.

Anton

All Star
Daps
People really just glossing over Daemon choking this broad out in a fit of jealousy and barely suppressed rage. That's going to be a problem going forward, dude is radioactive.

Daemon dont like when women talk back to him... next time i bet she watch her tone..

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I'm reading fire and blood now, I haven't got to the dance yet. I'm still reading about king Jahaerys reign, but nothing in this book is written as factual. The targaryen history is told by a maester and there's already been a couple of instances where the maester goes "most belive this happened but some believe etc etc"

When it comes to aemon and Luke, no one knows what happened during that fight. From what I read online, only a few common people from storms end saw the two dragons fighting in the sky and it was barely visible. No one truly knows how it went down, they only know what the history books say

I think it was a nice touch, I think aemon just wanted to punk his little nephew, maybe scar him, not necessarily kill him and his dragon. It is what it is. Next season people are just going to know that he killed Luke not that he screamed no and didn't mean to

Daps
Daemon is the Prince of the City. :ufdup:

The King Consort.
24043395-5548-4-CC3-A9-DD-026-A54089326.png