Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Arya is def either getting her own show or gonna be in Snow

With a Jon Snow spinoff in development with Kit Harington, Williams didn’t entirely shoot down the possibility of playing Arya again. “It has to be the right time and the right people,” she said. “It has to be right in the context of all the other spinoffs and the universe of ‘Game of Thrones.’ It has to be the right time for me.”

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The dragons look better cuz they have better design

Have you not joined oled gang :lupe:

I got an LG OLED and the dragons looked good...it's just the buildings (interiors) look off

I mean dragons I can forgive if the CGI is struggle cause there's only so much you can do with that but I'd prefer more on location shooting where possible, not just falling back on CGI

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
100 feet in a tower or thousands of feet in the sky? :dead:
It's only a couple..... thousand feet higher dawg. :mjcry:

Maybe the niqqas legs cocked back and he escaped on some, "you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man" shiit:
arrival-alien.gif

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I got an LG OLED and the dragons looked good...it's just the buildings (interiors) look off

I mean dragons I can forgive if the CGI is struggle cause there's only so much you can do with that but I'd prefer more on location shooting where possible, not just falling back on CGI

Still, as many stakeholders tout the promise of these virtual production stages, others worry that there are too many in the market right now — especially when demand for traditional soundstages is rising. “It was a big learning curve, and I think it worked really well for some moments and less well for others,” HBO’s House of the Dragon director Clare Kilner says. “It’s especially good for never-ending sunrises and sunsets, for example.” Yet the virtual production stage at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden in London, which opened in 2021 and was used for Dragon, is already shutting down, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

“Due to the high demand for studio production space, the virtual stage at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden will revert to a traditional soundstage in order to provide more flexibility to our clients,” a Warners rep says. “Productions will still have the option to bring in virtual production technology as and when required

:manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
'reluctance is how you dont start a war'

next line

'we are literally watching this play out in ukraine rn'

as if theyre not already at war :skip:

acting like the greens didnt declare war on rhae by crowning aegon. there is only ONE WAY it can go at that point, anybody thinking otherwise is playing pretend
The war was declared by a woman wearing a green dress but I doubt most people would call that the start of this. This has been a low boil conflict that still could have stopped by one side giving in. The greens shouldn’t have needed to send envoys to Storm’s End if Aegon’s rule was accepted.

:russ:Stops reading the next line that gives context to my point about killing to start a larger war…

War doesn’t mean you can’t control the nature and parameters of a conflict. America stopped the French from entering the Civil War on the Confederates side and escalating the war.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Yeah the budget is crazy and they showed a bunch of diff dragons with a bunch of diff designs I was good w it

we gonna see 17 dragons. GOT was 3 dragons that look the exact same w/ different coloring, and slowly grew up over 8 seasons. I really dont see the comparison at all, or why people are complaining

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
First off: Team black.

Second: RIP Luke you did ya duty. Sad ya mother sent you on a dummy mission.

Third: Technically not. Rhynera didn’t think it got the point where they would openly attack each other. But I do think Otto himself took that page out the book to make her pause for an open attack. Making it more of accident than a direct attack was better storytelling. Aemond is tough but he hasn’t even been in real combat yet. That was his first “kill” and Vhagar did the work mostly against his will. He gonna take the credit and Deamon is gonna show him what a real warrior is. Them green nikkas are sneaky fukks. They may have more numbers but I think only Otto has the stomach for open war. The blacks got the Sea Snake and Deamon aka demon time. Blacks got more dragons.

On an objective note: this is a war NO ONE (except Deamon and Otto) wants. Especially the top players. They both being pushed by others. It’s more about a family being destroyed from within than about the iron throne. The tragedy that Luke was the eaten by his uncles dragon, the same uncle they used to play with and grew up with. It’s really sad and tragic.

Oh well. Team black cocksuckas!!!!!!!!

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Just watched, thoughts as I did:

- Why did she not let them help give birth? :dahell:

- Daemon choking her out when she mentioned the prophecy was some real nikka shyt. Exactly how I feel when they bring up that horse shyt. Targs were warming the bench for BRAN AND ARYA STARK

- Rhaenyra is bad as fukk in that targ getup. idc.

- This nikka Aemond is the ONLY person on green worth rooting for. That fukking laugh when he was roleplaying Michael Myers in the skies :russ:

- WAIT WAIT That nikka Aemond was really just ROLEPLAYING, not trying to kill homeboy? Im fukking done you stupid ass bytch you're riding a nuclear weapon if you load that shyt be ready to drop it :dead: