Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
what the fukk are you talking about

we were talking about luke and how he was too p*ssy to do anything about the baratheons snubbing his mom

how did this get turned into talking about aemond and vhagar
Because you're talking about shyt that doesn't even matter. The fukking power is in the dragon. He doesn't have to do shyt, the message is understood. By the time he got there, Aemond already did that.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Sometimes reddit delivers. Post title: Viserys when his grandkids start showing up in the afterlife:
8ieqkgmrqsv91.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Deadline Hollywood
More than 9 million people tuned into the season finale of #HouseOfTheDragon on Sunday — HBO’s biggest finale night for one of its series since the conclusion of #GameOfThrones in May of 2019

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The way Vhagar chewed him up and spit him out had me dying...

Targs got more dragons, but if all they dragons miniature pony sized like that, Daemon need to shut his ass up...

Vhagar Vs these midgets gon look like Mike Tyson brawling with kindergarten kids...
nah, that was the smallest dragon on the targ side I believe.

Plus the dragon Daemon just unlocked is similar size to Vhagar I believe or will be only a little smaller (the 2 biggest dragons in the show)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Your logic in reality would be Ukraine telling America it doesn't want to start a war with Russia after Russia had already declared war and taken Crimea. Stick to the show. The Hightowers usurped the throne, killed people loyal to Rhaenyra, tried to kill Rhaenys and she didn't even support Rhaenyra and the council making plans to kill Rhaenyra all while it shyt was going down.

Her temperament is the same sentiment her father had and is the very reason the Dance of Dragons existed. This same sentiment is why Daemon choked her up. Because he knows how weak it made his brother, unstable it made the realm and will not see his wife make the same mistakes if he has to fall back from taking the crown himself. If she was more decisive and prudent about her situation, her son may very well still be alive.

And she understands her folly because the face she had at the end when she found out Aemond killed Luke tells us that realizes she made a grave error in how she handled shyt. So yeah, if someone declares war on you, saying "Im trying not to start a war" is pretty fukking stupid given that it isn't your decision to decide in the first place.
The Green Council set out to kill Rhaenyra. Alicent didn’t. Alicent is the one who called the Hightowers to “war” wearing the green dress so in turn she is leading the charge and she gave no such command. She’s still using diplomacy.

Otto and Larys are the ones killing loyalist. But Alicent has tolerated it. She did order The white Worm killed as a spy.

Wars still have rules and truces. It’s not that Aemond killed Luce. It’s that it was done even under the rules of a simple messenger being killed. She crossed a line not only as Rhaenyra’s son but the understanding of sending out for oaths.

Rhaenyra never gave an answer to Otto but apparently it didn’t matter. The message was blood

The two times Otto and Daemon met Dragonstone a message was being delivered that almost turned into murder once swords were drawn as warriors but they pulled back.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
what the fukk are you talking about

we were talking about luke and how he was too p*ssy to do anything about the baratheons snubbing his mom

how did this get turned into talking about aemond and vhagar
There was nothing he could do. He was sent as a messenger not a fighter.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wait, what????
:mjlol: dude just spoiled an entire major character and dragon and some how not banned :bryan:

GRRM mentioned the fourth child in a blog post two weeks ago
LOL MAN IF IT AINT IN THE SHOW DONT DISCUSS THAT shyt HERE :what:

HOW
HARD
IS
THIS
TO
UNDERSTAND

If you have to go to blogs, youtube teasers, reddit graphs and shyt to explain something in here then you are fukking up the vibe of what this thread about :what:

THIS THREAD IS TO DISCUSS THE SHOW AND WHAT WE ARE WATCHING AND MAKING THEORIES BASED ON THAT ORGANICALLY

If I have to google fukking blog posts to justify yall talking about future characters, dragons, character arcs, etc then just let me know how this thread is turning so people like me who just want to discuss what we've seen or been discussed on the show can decide if we want to dip out or not. I hate that I knew about the Stark and what hes about before he was ever mentioned and now that I hate that I know theirs a 4th child that has a dragon, even the name of the dragon and where the kids been training on the green side.

Maybe im alone in feeling this way and if thats the case then id just happily dip. I feel like this thread has unraveled the past 2 episodes with teasers/spoilers.

Can we get some official ruling on this shyt @hex

edit: @Tasha And the link you linked to discuss all this literally says spoiler in the fukking title of the link

and the graph you posted just exposed Haelana has multiple kids

:camby:

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
The Green Council set out to kill Rhaenyra. Alicent didn’t. Alicent is the one who called the Hightowers to “war” wearing the green dress so in turn she is leading the charge and she gave no such command. She’s still using diplomacy.

Otto and Larys are the ones killing loyalist. But Alicent has tolerated it. She did order The white Worm killed as a spy.

Wars still have rules and truces. It’s not that Aemond killed Luce. It’s that it was done even under the rules of a simple messenger being killed. She crossed a line not only as Rhaenyra’s son but the understanding of sending out for oaths.

Rhaenyra never gave an answer to Otto but apparently it didn’t matter. The message was blood

The two times Otto and Daemon met Dragonstone a message was being delivered that almost turned into murder once swords were drawn as warriors but they pulled back.

There's no way Otto should have left that bridge alive.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That boy didn't stand a chance. He was dead as soon has he left Dragonstone. :francis:

I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout of Luke's demise and also how King Aegon has been settling into his reign next season.
Spring 2024 :mjcry:

we just got a season worth of appetizers before the main course.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
and the graph you posted just exposed Haelana has multiple kids
Those kids were shown in episode 9.

@Tasha And the link you linked to discuss all this literally says spoiler in the fukking title of the link
Spoiler for episode 10, for people that hadn't watched it yet.

HBO is not treating Alicent's 4th child as a spoiler. The showrunner is talking about it, the title sequence of the show literally shows that Alicent has 4 children, and the guide HBO put out for show only viewers that don't know shyt lists him.