Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Nah, he should've claimed guest rite and stayed the night.

"You will host me I'm sure, so I can acquaint myself with your lovely daughters my lord? I might not be free to wed but we've many relatives who would be privileged to match with the might of Storm's End."

Stay until Aemond leaves n then fly back safely + with a potential alliance to seal his support.

Like Aemond wouldn't have stayed the night too and waited him out :dead:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:russ:It's crazy that a whole civil war kicking off and Laenor is alive somewhere across the Narrow sea in Essos living his best life like

CKmcf5hWgAAuqaL.jpg

twosnaps-inlivingcolor.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn RIP

I’m dipping as soon as I see that gigantic dragon parked out front of storms end. Hell no.

Soon as I'm looking in the distance and I see this giant ass shadow towering over the buildings I'm getting the fukk outta there. Yea mom King of the storms didn't let me in:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

nikka I would have been like
reyn-aldorey-no.gif
. :snoop: why did they send Luke South in the first place? When its Storm's End directly south of Kings Landing; leading to some possible bullshyt happening

As far as who I'm rooting for next season

bet-bet-on-black.gif

Last edited:

im not you

All Star
Daps
You don’t read good?

One side is defending its land. I said Ukraine isn’t unleashing weapons into Russia and killing 1 million Russians in Moscow which would start a World War.

Is that weakness?

Aegon stealing the ground is also boil conflict but no one needed to die. People could just back down
'reluctance is how you dont start a war'

next line

'we are literally watching this play out in ukraine rn'

as if theyre not already at war :skip:

acting like the greens didnt declare war on rhae by crowning aegon. there is only ONE WAY it can go at that point, anybody thinking otherwise is playing pretend

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Aemond... you fukkin idiot :snoop
:russ:It's crazy that a whole civil war kicking off and Laenor is somewhere alive across the Narrow sea somewhere in Essos living his best like

CKmcf5hWgAAuqaL.jpg

reyn-aldorey-no.gif
. :snoop: why did they send Luke South in the first place? When its Storm's End directly south of Kings Landing; leading to some possible bullshyt happening

bet-bet-on-black.gif
Because it wasn't as far a ride.

I get that Aemond was just being a bully and didn't mean for that to happen but did he not think that taking Luke's eye wouldn't have started the war anyway?

If both sides part ways saying "Let me think about it", what did he think would happen if Luke went back home with one eye?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:russ:It's crazy that a whole civil war kicking off and Laenor is somewhere alive across the Narrow sea somewhere in Essos living his best like

CKmcf5hWgAAuqaL.jpg

reyn-aldorey-no.gif

bet-bet-on-black.gif

LMAO

I was thinkin that shyt too, especally now that they could use a legit warrior and dragon rider. He's sweet af but he loves a scrap, could be useful in these dark times.

im not you

All Star
Daps
My bad, you're right. Baratheon chose Aemond cause the marriage pact and not the big ass dragon outside towering his castle. :hubie:
what the fukk are you talking about

we were talking about luke and how he was too p*ssy to do anything about the baratheons snubbing his mom

how did this get turned into talking about aemond and vhagar

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I dont think it was jealousy. It was disdain for that passive "in my dreams" bullshyt he thinks his brother was weak because of.
He was clearly disturbed that Viserys never told him about the prophecy even though he was the heir at one point in time. It's yet another betrayal on top of his plan of action getting overruled, he snapped.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And speaking of green, Arrax went out like a retard:dahell:.....after he lit that big muthafukker up he shoulda got the fukk outta dodge. You put on the jets and don't stop til you collapse. This little ass iguana put it on cruise control like he wanted to enjoy the view:what:....he hit vhagar with that weak ass flame and started taking a victory lap :mjlol:.....he deserved to die for that dumb shyt. He woulda been food in the war anyway:snoop:

Yup, shoulda pulled one of these

AdeptShockingAngelfish-size_restricted.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Wait, what????
At this point I think we can stop tip toeing around it.

The title sequence shows that Alicent has 4 kids

7QFvCwS.png

Daemon mentioned this episode that the greens control 4 dragons.

GRRM mentioned the fourth child in a blog post two weeks ago

The official HBO House of the Dragon website lists the 4th child in the family tree character guide

IMG_9971.png

And the showrunner Ryan Condal gave an interview last night openly talking about the 4th child.

Where is Alicent’s fourth child Daeron? This is something that a lot of fans have been wondering. Why has no one even mentioned him at this point?

He does exist. No worries, everybody. He’s the youngest son. He’s warded off at Oldtown to Hobert Hightower and soon to Ormond Hightower, who is Hobert’s nephew, who becomes Lord of Oldtown. Honestly, this stuff happened all the time in this world. It’s not our modern day where if you had a 6-year-old, you would FaceTime them every day and see how they’re doing and write letters. He’s there. That’s the fact. When he is relevant to be mentioned — and he will be — he will be mentioned.

Last edited: