Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

im not you

All Star
Daps
The nikka got a dragon. shyt else doesn't need to be said. Baratheon only puffed his chest cause a nikka with a bigger dragon was already there.
if the greens sent someone else there and made the same offer of marriage, the lil boy still gets treated like that because he didnt come with an offer, only a demand that they swear loyalty bc of a promise his pops made 25 yrs ago

and everybody can see that rhae is in a position of weakness rn so what extra incentive is she giving to storms end to side with her? nothing

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I'm team Targaryen, Vhagar and Aemond laying shyt down :wow:

Aemond-and-Vhagar-in-House-of-the-Dragon-season-1-finale.jpg

636625868623447717-AP-APTOPIX-Heat-Bucks-Basketball-39255807.JPG

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man little Luke should’ve handed that letter to one of the guards and bounced the second he saw Aemond’s big ass dragon :damn:
Yup, shoulda hit the

friday-movie-no.gif

Aemond done fukked up BAD. Rhaena is gonna be PISSED.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
if the greens sent someone else there and made the same offer of marriage, the lil boy still gets treated like that because he didnt come with an offer, only a demand that they swear loyalty bc of a promise his pops made 25 yrs ago

and everybody can see that rhae is in a position of weakness rn so what extra incentive is she giving to storms end to side with her? nothing
If Aemond wasn't there, Baratheon not turning down the offer.

:mjlol: You think he's accepting a random ass envoy over a dragon? :skip:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What an ep

I love the slight differences in characters motivations. Aemond seemed shook he killed him. His dragon just got pissed.
He knows he fukked up and fukked up REALLY bad.

When Otto and Alicent find out....man Otto gonna hit the

UnlinedGivingGar-size_restricted.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It 100% is a weakness. If you are reluctant to kill in war, what do you think happens? :dead:
Reluctance is how you don’t start a war.

You think we should just start bombing North Korea anytime they start talking crap?

We are literally watching this play out right now in Ukraine. Ukraine could just start throwing missiles into Russia and setting the world on fire.

im not you

All Star
Daps
If Aemond wasn't there, Baratheon not turning down the offer.

:mjlol: You think he's accepting a random ass envoy over a dragon? :skip:
the kid wasnt about to do shyt but head back home if he got refused

what did rhae tell him before he left and what makes you think he'd buck his mom and start burning people

hes p*ssy and always has been p*ssy, just look at the training scene with his brother. another reason why rhaenys shouldve been sent instead of him

im not you

All Star
Daps
Reluctance is how you don’t start a war.

You think we should just start bombing North Korea anytime they start talking crap?

We are literally watching this play out right now in Ukraine. Ukraine could just start throwing missiles into Russia and setting the world on fire.
ukraine and russia aint already at war?

brother what the fukk are you talking about lol

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
100% shyts about to get ABSURD. But I'll say I didn't think dude from the Last Kingdom had this kind of range but Aemond is great.

He's so fukking unlikeable and yet when he's on camera you can't help but get excited for the fukkery he brings. But we need 2 years just for the CGI work needed to make this shyt look good. HBO byke :wow:

Now on the story tip...not only is this war, but Aemond about to have Jace on his ASS. That boy ready for action.

Now just Jace, but Rhaena for taking out her Uncle Cousin Bae Fiance'. :francis:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
ukraine and russia aint already at war?

brother what the fukk are you talking about lol
You don’t read good?

One side is defending its land. I said Ukraine isn’t unleashing weapons into Russia and killing 1 million Russians in Moscow which would start a World War.

Is that weakness?

Aegon stealing the ground is also boil conflict but no one needed to die. People could just back down

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daemon realizing Viserys NEVER truly considered him an heir. :wow:

As soon as the kids volunteered to go deliver the messages to the other families, I turned to my lady and told her pick which one was getting bodied by the end of the episode. Children going to do grown folks' job is in the same category as being a few days away from retirement/overdue vacation/transferring to another department in old action movies as far as near guaranteed death.

I love that the bridge scene was a nice inversion of the first bridge scene between Otto, Daemon, and Rhaenyra. Otto showing up with the page from the book definitely drove home the point of him being an emotionally manipulative motherfukker.

Next season' fukkery should be off the charts, and I'm all about it.

Daps
This aint a spoiler? Ok.

“Back in my day” spoilers meant exposing any future information (rather small or big) that has not been implied or discussed from what we’ve currently seen on screen.

Guess people on this site have different views on whats a spoiler.

No different then the poster here, on episode 9 talked about a very important stark arriving in season 2, although he hasnt been mentioned once leading into episode 10. Sure enough episode 10 comes and that stark is mentioned multiple times.

Just a hunch that poster had huh? But some were arguing thats not a spoiler.

I just dont know why people cant just leave this thread the fukk alone with information that hasnt been on screen yet.

Edit:

Like this bytch ass hoe ass poster who thinks mentioning characters that havnt been discussed on show yet is not spoiling

I agree with you. Just like that punkass spoiling nicca @Turk making a comment after last week's episode went off talking about "Yall know whats gonna happen in the rain right?"

:what:

These idiots get a kick out of doing this. Theres no way they don't know what they're doing. They get thrills from running other ppls viewing experiences.

If it was up to me, @CHICAGO would get on $daemontime and ban all them spoiling folks from this thread.

But he's a green, so he aint built like that :scust:

Daps
I don’t know why folks take issue with Aemond not intending to kill Luke. He’s a bully. He gets off on embarrassing his nephews and asserting dominance, but bullies rarely take it as far as murder. Especially with stakes this high
Yea it’s a weird complaint to me. He’s been bullying those Strong b*stards for years. That whole scene was comparable to a teenage knucklehead chasing someone down in a car flashing their headlights to fukk with them and then feeling bad/scared when they actually crash.

Plus, I don’t think Aemond has actually killed anyone before; certainly not a dragon. Even some of them most renowned killers in the GOT universe have talked about how much that first kill can weigh on you. Yet folks are complaining cuz an 18 year old who’s never seen combat is a little shell shocked after killing his nephew (likely against his mother’s direction)