Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Aight this shyt won me back :wow: .....these last 2 episodes really restored that prime GOT feel. Especially with Ramin on the keys :ohlawd:.....seemed like rhany coulda been persuaded on a truce. But once somebody's child dies it's a wrap. It's war now. And her baby too:mjcry:.....she was still too green. She needed this loss to evolve into something greater. It's a shame cause alicent and rhany obviously still had a lot of love for eachother.

And speaking of green, Arrax went out like a retard:dahell:.....after he lit that big muthafukker up he shoulda got the fukk outta dodge. You put on the jets and don't stop til you collapse. This little ass iguana put it on cruise control like he wanted to enjoy the view:what:....he hit vhagar with that weak ass flame and started taking a victory lap :mjlol:.....he deserved to die for that dumb shyt. He woulda been food in the war anyway:snoop:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody in here saying why rhae send him.

He has a fukking dragon. :mjtf:

You think she knew Aemond was gonna be there?

In a time of war you should be considering every outcome. As soon as they said, "Dragons can get there faster" it should have been obvious that the other side has dragons and would make the same play.

Little man saw the opps ride parked out front and still went to deliver his message. Get back on your dragon and bounce :why:

They stay putting the kids out there with no experience or street smarts.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
it was obvious they rushed GOT to move on to other things, mainly Star Wars
Yeah they suddenly wanted to do Star Wars in 2018 as if it's not possible they haven't been eyeing that project before then
GOT ending seasons were rushed
No, well yes and no. I just finished the book fire can not kill a dragon about the making of the tv show…they settled on that ending because 1. The actors were getting tired and also wanted to move on to new things. It was tough keeping everyone under contract 2. They essentially were not with their familys for like 8 years and 3. Yes they wanted to do other things where they could be closer to home. Which is when the star wars stuff came up.

And about this show…waiting till spring of 2024 for season 2…..is going to be a long wait…this finale was fantastic.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
:russ:at all the gymnastics I'm seeing women pull off to justify Daemon yoking up Rhaenerya

some god tier juelzin :ohlawd:
Daemon loves his family but he still gonna do whatever the fukk he feels like doing. That's 1000% his character. The whole point is he's capable of everything in equal measure. He's all passion.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2PZKOXb.gif

LMAO @ everybody saying this. You're just gonna go back to Dragonstone like "nobody was home :hubie:"?

:pachaha:
that was the move….or like I said just say you got lost and start blaming people

“Ma! Jace bytch ass told go east not northeast! Had me flying for hours in the wrong direction!”

giphy.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:skip:

theyre both in denial of reality

the moment aegon got crowned, it was gonna be war. wasnt no way around that, rhae was just delaying the inevitable and making her own situation worse by doing nothing
Maybe.

But asking someone to kill someone you care about is going to be tough.

The last time they saw each other they were on somewhat cordial terms.

“ No matter how right you feel, when you fire that first shot you never know how many people will scream and burn.”

Being responsible for plunging the realm into war is a huge burden.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
You ain't securing shyt with Dragons involved. My point is that EVENTUALLY they would have had to leave.

And that's only because baratheon didnt give a shyt. If he did, he could have easily helped Luke escape while Aemon was being hosted overnight for example. Dragons wouldnt have been involved if he kept them both overnight siting the weather for example but Baratheon didnt give a shyt.