Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
She sent him there cause it was closer. :mjcry:

She was trying not to send him too far away. She didn't know that the Greens had the same game plan or she never would have sent him.
I was thinking that sending the youngest one to the place closest to King's Landing was pretty risky, but I'm guessing she didn't think shyt would be so quick to jump off. Otto straight up said that he's putting them all to the sword, she should know him by now. :yeshrug:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm not one to live post but this the finale and I'm pissed the hell off. This shyt is utter cheeks first Rhaenys spares everybody then Rhaenyra right there wit Daemon n da gang along with her fukkin dragon and she stops them from sliming out Otto WHAT KINDA shyt IS THIS. I'm sure this bytch is going to explain her reasoning but at this point it's just clear they dragging this shyt out. Quite frankly I'm annoyed I don't give a damn what's in the books it looks ridiculous on tv to keep sparing these nikkas when they stole ya whole shyt n stunting on you in front of everybody, INCLUDING YOU about it. fukk outta here
You nikkas as quick to war as the men in the show :russ:

The war hasn't officially started yet, yes they are not friendly but still no (important) blood has been shed and they are all family, they are in the warnings, threats and insulting peace offerings phase, well they were until Aemond scalated shyt but nothing weird with them trying to solve the shyt by words instead of swords.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Otto Hightower: Your sons will have honorable positions as squires and cupbearers :hhh:

Daemon Targaryen: I’d rather BURN my sons, than have them carry shields and cups for your drunken, usurper c*nt of a king :pacspit:
Otto Hightower: :picard:

Daemon wasn’t tryna hear that BULLSHYT :russ::dead:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Otto Hightower: Your sons would be squires and cupbearers :hhh:
Daemon Targaryen: I’d rather BURN my sons, than have them carry shields and cups for your drunken, usurper c*nt of a king :pacspit:
Otto Hightower: :picard:

Daemon wasn’t tryna hear that bullshyt :russ::dead:
And you now damn well he means it :demonic:

Daps
truth be told, Rhaenyra sent a boy to do a man's job

sure she couldn't have known Aemond would be there but she was already talking in a hostile tone towards the Baratheons...you gotta figure shyt might not go well for your son there.

Theoretically if you pull up on a dragon, aint nobody gon do nothing cause they don't want to chance a dragon losing control on them cause they killed its master.

:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never read the books and don't intend to. But for some reason I always thought this story was told in the books from the vantage of the history books and so some nuance might be lost about intentions, right?

from my understanding there are 2 versions…one is “100 pages” as someone in here noted so I went looking about and it’s a part of an unrelated anthology that overall has nothing to do with game of thrones outside of this short story (can’t remember the name but I mentioned it in here) and is about 30,000 words…the other version is part of a novel dedicated to the history of the targaryens but the section that focuses solely on the dance of the dragons which is the background for this show is 60,000 words so maybe about 200 pages…so I imagine the latter version probably has more details/nuance…I was gonna buy the anthology but after thinking it out, I’ll probably just get the targaryen history book and read the section dedicated to this show

*edit*

the shorter version is ‘the princess and the queen’ is part of an anthology titled ‘dangerous women’

the longer version is part of the ‘fire & blood’ novel…it tells the overall history of the targaryens but the section that the show is based on is titled ‘the dying of the dragons’

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Seriously. Luke should have known being a messenger wasn't going to fly. Breh needed to do the old touch-and-go the minute he saw old lady Vhagar chilling in the cut.

Vhagar, Serve me :whoa: STOP :damn:

Vhagar:
giphy.gif