Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Are you daft? Why would Alicent need to strike the first blow if the bytch done already crowned her son for the whole realm to see? If Rhae was to continue to wait for her to make the first move, she might as well throw her birthright in the bushes because nobody gonna respect her as queen otherwise.

Suppose Aemond didn't kill Luke. Greens already had the Baratheons, along with hella other sets WITH AEGON LITERALLY SITTING ON THE IRON THRONE. How exactly was Rhae going to take what's rightfully hers without striking first? See this why the bytch son got killed, "That makes all the sense in the world"

She was tryna hold the kingdom together cause she thought the white walkers was coming next season. Now we see where Jon Snow inherited it from:yeshrug:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Got it. You should watch out though, there's a guy running around in here who freaks out every time a name is mentioned that hasn't been seen in the show yet.

Speaking of which, I'm sure he had a heart attack when Rhae mentioned Cregan Stark, and said that the Starks always follow oaths. He'll probably be protesting outside of the writers house now for ruining season 2 for him. :troll:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Brehs that 1 v 1 dragon scene was absolute fire. The tension with no music :ohlawd: Aemond fukked around and found out. Crazy that Arrax and Vhagar went into battle on their own. That size difference though:damn: This was way better than NK on dead Viserion vs Dany and Drogon. Guess the count is down to 12 vs 4 now Daemon :ufdup:

Build of the entire EP to get there was great. 2024 going to feel like forever now :mjcry:

Side bar but I need that gif of Rhaenys walking in the background with the smirk on her face when Rhaenyra clears the room. shyt was meme worthy :pachaha:
LMFAOOO, Rhaenys looked at Rhaenyra like
:usure: : Girl, you gon’ let him talk to you like that?
9428592-F-078-C-41-B2-B526-498-F5-BA7-E948.jpg

:russ::dead:

Daps
even tho I’m aware of some spoilers I’m not familiar with book details…this is no longer a spoiler but from what I’ve seen in the other thread, in the book aemond was in full control of the dragon and was intent on killing lucerys…they switched it up in the show to make it accidental probably so as not to completely vilify him

I've never read the books and don't intend to. But for some reason I always thought this story was told in the books from the vantage of the history books and so some nuance might be lost about intentions, right?

Daps
Rhae really said Baratheon was a prideful man ….then sent her young ass boy there solo to “remind him” of his fathers oath

She’s an absolute dumbass :gucci:

Luke should’ve never been there to begin with

She sent him there cause it was closer. :mjcry:

She was trying not to send him too far away. She didn't know that the Greens had the same game plan or she never would have sent him.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I've never read the books and don't intend to. But for some reason I always thought this story was told in the books from the vantage of the history books and so some nuance might be lost about intentions, right?
It's told by Maesters so yeah there's some creative freedom there. At least from what I've seen. Haven't read the books either.