Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Otto Hightower: Your sons will have honorable positions as squires and cupbearers :hhh:

Daemon Targaryen: I’d rather BURN my sons, than have them carry shields and cups for your drunken, usurper c*nt of a king :pacspit:
Otto Hightower: :picard:

Daemon wasn’t tryna hear that BULLSHYT :russ::dead:
Otto knows the only thing that boy is fit to rule is fleabottom :mjlol: He had to take the insult like :francis: :manny:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I would have been like "Hell Naw" when I saw Vhagar. I'm heading back to Dragonstone. They can send that damn Raven. :hubie:
I was wondering why the knights infront of the castle looked unfazed when Luke touched down with Arrax. Makes sense now because they saw Vhagars big ol' Airbus A380 ass touch down 15 minutes prior. :damn:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would have spun the block first to make sure everything was cool. The second I noticed Vhagar parked next to the castle I would have went home.

So I don’t look like a scary bytch, I would have said I got lost and never made it there

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Ryan Condal interview about the finale and next season

That conflict, known as the Dance of the Dragons, will consume the rest of the series starting with Season 2, which co-creator and executive producer Ryan Condal tells Variety will begin shooting in early 2023.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the few moments they skipped that I wanted to see :mjcry:

What story beats did you most mourn having to skip given the accelerated timescape of the season?

There are little moments that would have been great to be able to dramatize, but I feel none of the beats that were left out would change anything dramatically about what you’re seeing happen as a result on screen. There are great moments of Daemon dueling the Sea Lord of Braavos’ son for Laena’s hand and winning her over, and seeing Laena claim Vhagar — wouldn’t that be great? But we were also going to see Aemond claim Vhagar, and it felt like that because of the overall narrative, it was more important to see him do it. There are moments like that: Wouldn’t that be great? Yes, it would. But what does that actually change? Does it change that much in your understanding of the story or where it goes? I think we had to make some some harder decisions. But we worked really long and hard on structuring that first season and I’m really happy with where we landed with it.