Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's not tho cause in an earlier episode, they ask where Balerion is and they said he took off and never came back. Remember when Lord Brehlaryon daughter was walking with the king and asking him questions about where Balerion is? And he said he didn't know.

So maybe Balerion comes back sometime during this series :ohhh:
She asked about Vhagar

He told her where he thought she was and the next time we see her she’s Vhagar’s rider.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's not tho cause in an earlier episode, they ask where Balerion is and they said he took off and never came back. Remember when Lord Brehlaryon daughter was walking with the king and asking him questions about where Balerion is? And he said he didn't know.

So maybe Balerion comes back sometime during this series :ohhh:
Laena was asking where was Vhagar in that scene. Laena asked Viserys about him being Balerion last rider. Viserys talked about the dragon being too big for the world and dying, then Laena is like "well Vhagar still lives. Where is she?"

It was setup for Laena eventually claiming Vhagar.

Daps
If was next in line, no way I’d be chilling in Dragonstone. I know it’s tradition, but if I’m Rhenara and Viserys is that sick, I would have set up shop with force in Kings Landing.

Yeah it was stupid of her to leave, especially when she KNEW folks was plotting on her and didn't want her to take the throne.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
trying for that GOT character richness that can't be replicated
It can though. Daemon is almost there. I think the issue is that with the time jumps they just didn't have the time for character development, so they tried to rush the 'greyness.' Should've left the growth for season 2.

All in all I am very happy with the show so far, though. I expect season 2 to be even better.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Brehs that 1 v 1 dragon scene was absolute fire. The tension with no music :ohlawd: Aemond fukked around and found out. Crazy that Arrax and Vhagar went into battle on their own. That size difference though:damn: This was way better than NK on dead Viserion vs Dany and Drogon. Guess the count is down to 12 vs 4 now Daemon :ufdup:

Build of the entire EP to get there was great. 2024 going to feel like forever now :mjcry:

Side bar but I need that gif of Rhaenys walking in the background with the smirk on her face when Rhaenyra clears the room. shyt was meme worthy :pachaha:
Bruh I couldn't see shyt that whole fight. Looked like Dany and Jon were just fukking around flying in circles, while their people were fighting for their lives on the ground:mjlol:

Arrax had heart, but his arms were too short to box with God:mjcry:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It can though. Daemon is almost there. I think the issue is that with the time jumps they just didn't have the time for character development, so they tried to rush the 'greyness.' Should've left the growth for season 2.

All in all I am very happy with the show so far, though. I expect season 2 to be even better.
The rest of the series, and the characters involved in the war, will benefit greatly from the pace slowing down along with no more time skips.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Bruh I couldn't see shyt that whole fight. Looked like Dany and Jon were just fukking around flying in circles, while their people were fighting for their lives on the ground:mjlol:

Arrax had heart, but his arms were too short to box with God:mjcry:
Lol Arrax was like "you not gonna have me hiding like a bytch through these mountains............"

"dracarys..... :mjcry:"

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The rest of the series, and the characters involved in the war, will benefit greatly from the time slowing down and no more timeskips.
Agreed. I understand why they did the time jumps now that we've hit the end of the season. I couldn't imagine getting all that backstory through flashbacks of expository dialogue. Now that the set up is done they have a lot more room to spread their legs.

Can't wait for allegiances to form and the rest of Westeros to get rolled into the show. HOTD has been very localized compared to GOT.

Daps
That was Vermithor. King Jaehaerys', the old king in ep.1, dragon. Other than a wild dragon it's the 2nd biggest dragon next to Vhagar.

Well why nobody ever tried to get him before now? :gucci:

Daemon the only one on blackset with a shred of common sense. If it wasn't for him, Rhaenyra would be food.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. I understand why they did the time jumps now that we've hit the end of the season. I couldn't imagine getting all that backstory through flashbacks of expository dialogue. Now that the set up is done they have a lot more room to spread their legs.

Can't wait for allegiances to form and the rest of Westeros to get rolled into the show. HOTD has been very localized compared to GOT.
Heading to the North, The Vale, and the Riverlands next season :ohlawd: