Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I really don't like how they're trying to make every character grey. They just have everyone coming off as indecisive, and it gets frustrating. They even had Aemond, who is basically a comic book villain, killing Luke on "accident." If he wasn't trying to kill him, why chase him at all? Lil man could have fell off the shyt and died or something. Even Luke was yelling "Arrax, no!" when he hit Vhagar with the yoga flame. Just let the characters make decisions, good or bad. :snoop:
Yeah but depends on how they handle it in season 2. Aemond might own up to it and say he did it because Luc was a traitor. We will have to see.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
He ain’t let that boy die breh… that was all one eye willie…
Yeah but there was no way for them to get a W outta that situation moving the way Rhae wanted to move .You don’t send that timid ass boy out there

She sent that boy on a dummy mission and it went ALLLL the way left . That shyt on her :manny:

Daps
Luke dumbass should've dipped Aemond didn't know where he was

His dragon stopped listening to him. His dragon was scared at first which is why he was trying to calm him before even taking off, and then when Vhaegar was chasing him, his dragon finally had enough and decided to fight back even tho Luke was telling him to stop. Then Vhaegar got mad and stopped listening to Aemond and decided to take them out. This situation was on the dragons and on Aemond for providing the situation in the first place.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Rhae really said Baratheon was a prideful man ….then sent her young ass boy there solo to “remind him” of his fathers oath

She’s an absolute dumbass :gucci:

Luke should’ve never been there to begin with
Under normal circumstances she wasn't far off in her thinking (aside from a sprinkle of Targ arrogance) : sending a prince on dragon back to deliver that message would've been taken as a sign of respect

The issue was Aemond beat him there making the same gesture, with a larger dragon, and with a proposal that actually went beyond "remember your father's oath" (I'm assuming Otto/Alicent suggested that Aemond could marry one of his daughters)

Just all around bad timing for Luke :francis:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Yeah but depends on how they handle it in season 2. Aemond might own up to it and say he did it because Luc was a traitor. We will have to see.
Yeah, how he responds is going to be interesting, but the scene itself was kind of ruined for me with that. It feels like another one of their "whoops, what a misunderstanding!" tropes that they keep falling back on in this show.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
That's what Daenarys baby had, but it wasn't shown on screen.

I hate that fat fakkit Robert and all other Baratheons:pacspit:

Completely out of order.

You need to put some respect on Stannis' name, sir.
Myrcella and Tommen Baratheon weren't bad either :troll:.

We aren't going to mention Shireen either.

Daps
Daemon singing to his dragon, like breh just chill a little bit longer, we about to burn all these mofo's - you going eat good my guy.
full

:demonic:

Daemon with the melodic tunes, blackset talented as hell:wow:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well now he’ll claim this is also a spoiler bcuz you lowered his expectations for that character

:mjlol:
I hope you got the daps you were looking for. I’m good on going back and forth so feel free not to quote me.
I feel like I'm watching a different show from most of you in here because this shyt is absolute trash to me. A bunch of nonsensical shyt happening with terrible writing.

I'm gonna hate watch the finale but this has been a continuation in season 8 quality.
It’s definitely a drop in qualify compared to GOT. The time jumps and rushing through the backstory really hurt the story and limited the character development in my opinion. Characters who barely had any scenes or dialogue suddenly became key to the plot in the last few episodes.
and i'm out...like why the fukk yall nikkas aint posting in the spoilers thread if you wanna post about the finale...and yes, no one wants your vague final takes...there is a whole fukking thread for yall to post in
Apparently this is an unreasonable opinion in this thread.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Rhae is a dumbass, send the jitt on a crash dummy mission. Luke should have made a business decision soon as he saw that. Big ass drake too.She gonna be a terrible queen :mjlol: