Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ohh so it wont be just be 1season long of "dance of dragons" i notice their is a book called that
bare with me i never read the books
yeah so this should basically thought of as a prologue/prelude

the big time skips aren't really gonna happen like they did in this season. we officially "in" the dance now.

this was basically like the first chapter of the book.. it's a short book so really they flesh A LOT out in the show. so far I'm enjoying the "changes" you can argue they're not really changes because the book is basically told from 2 peoples perspective/version of the story and you don't really know if they are reliable narrators or have all the details or just repeating rumors.

i'm guessing GRRM involvement has a lot to do with things being straight so far.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why were you chasing this nikka on a dragon through a thunderstorm if you weren’t really trying to kill him?:francis:
Thought this dude was really about that killer life but he’s really just a doofus like his brother.:mjlol:
It kinda shows Aemond ‘s arrogance and intent but dragons aren’t play things, especially Granny V, and ain’t no half stepping way when dragons dance in the sky.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I really don't like how they're trying to make every character grey. They just have everyone coming off as indecisive, and it gets frustrating. They even had Aemond, who is basically a comic book villain, killing Luke on "accident." If he wasn't trying to kill him, why chase him at all? Lil man could have fell off the shyt and died or something. Even Luke was yelling "Arrax, no!" when he hit Vhagar with the yoga flame. Just let the characters make decisions, good or bad. :snoop:

Daps
y5XgqE.gif

Yooo i thought about this when I read Almond but I didn't say nothing cause I figured nobody would know what I was talking about:laff:

"You so almondy:wrist:"

:dame: