Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
I'm not one to live post but this the finale and I'm pissed the hell off. This shyt is utter cheeks first Rhaenys spares everybody then Rhaenyra right there wit Daemon n da gang along with her fukkin dragon and she stops them from sliming out Otto WHAT KINDA shyt IS THIS. I'm sure this bytch is going to explain her reasoning but at this point it's just clear they dragging this shyt out. Quite frankly I'm annoyed I don't give a damn what's in the books it looks ridiculous on tv to keep sparing these nikkas when they stole ya whole shyt n stunting on you in front of everybody, INCLUDING YOU about it. fukk outta here

Neither Alicent or Rhaenyra wanted to be the one to set it off by striking the first blow.

That makes all the sense in the world.

Corlys got told Daemon killed his brother and he was like :yeshrug: and said some c00n shyt

What was c00n about it? He knows that if someone called his son a b*stard (whether true or not) and called his wife a whore, he would have took that head too.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
When my nikka choked her up, I felt that :wow:

Real nikkas know. :wow:
That scene of Daemond choking Rhaenyra up looked wild important to me actually.

What I kinda took from it is “Daemond could be capable of turning on Rhaenyra if he feels threatened / insecure / weak in his position”

Daemond legit didn’t know the story of Ice & Fire and felt some type of way that Viserys told Rhaenyra instead of him and that told him Viserys deep down really didn’t see Daemond as his true heir like he wanted him to, and that caused him to go off on her.
viserys-and-rhaenyra-targaryen-house-of-the-dragon-1-1200x900.jpg

dagger-inscription.jpeg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If was next in line, no way I’d be chilling in Dragonstone. I know it’s tradition, but if I’m Rhenara and Viserys is that sick, I would have set up shop with force in Kings Landing.

she would’ve been at a disadvantage same as the other guests were as she wouldn’t have had the full strength/weight of her army behind her

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Not a great finale, but a very solid season. Certainly better than I expected it to be considering how GoT ended. If it continues to (For the most part) follow the book, Season 2 should be intense from the very start.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, RIP to the lil homie. When dude was talking about getting sea sick and looking nervous throughout the episode :francis:

Any cautious plans that Queen R had are now out the window, with the loss of her son. Loss 2 children in one episode :sadcam:

Solid Snake Targ couldn't control his dragon :francis:, his replacement eye was looking :leon:though.

Ep 9 was a good spotlight for Oliva Cooke and Ep 10 did the same for Emma D'Arcy :ehh:

Guess it will be war from here on out.

Daps
That scene of Daemond choking Rhaenyra up looked wild important to me actually.

What I kinda took from it is “Daemond could be capable of turning on Rhaenyra if he feels threatened / insecure / weak in his position”

Daemond legit didn’t know the story of Ice & Fire and felt some type of way that Viserys told Rhaenyra instead of him and that told him Viserys really didn’t see Daemond as his heir, and that caused him to go off on her.

viserys-and-rhaenyra-targaryen-house-of-the-dragon-1-1200x900.jpg

dagger-inscription.jpeg

Or it could be as simple as sometimes a breh gotta keep his hoe in line by choking her up a lil bit till she see the bigger picture:yeshrug:

:troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even tho I’m aware of some spoilers I’m not familiar with book details…this is no longer a spoiler but from what I’ve seen in the other thread, in the book aemond was in full control of the dragon and was intent on killing lucerys…they switched it up in the show to make it accidental probably so as not to completely vilify him